PDA

View Full Version : So Excited even tho its Fri 13th!

Michelle M
13-02-2009, 11:47 AM
OMG I cannot believe this week, its goings well. First off I got a variation etc to have my assistant full time and can have 5 in early years group not 6 because I have a 23 month old, but that’s ok. I have had 2 enquiries, for 7 month old babies, which I can now take on, and are coming tomorrow and after Half term to sign contract.

I got my letter from Derby City Council telling me I could have £400 for Capital grant for outdoor equipment, and today I have a letter saying I can now have an extra £500 to get the gates fitted at the bottom of the garden!!!

I heard on the grapevine that we will be getting more money for ICT equipment as well, OMG where is all this money coming from, not that I am complaining, it means I can get some decent gates at the bottom of the garden, more work for hubby :laughing:

Just so excited :clapping:

Mollymop
13-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Wow, well done. :clapping:

peanuts
13-02-2009, 12:02 PM
thats great, i wish our area gave money out:clapping:

mushpea
13-02-2009, 12:44 PM
lucky you didn't get any kind of start up grant when i started as i minded years ago, gave up, then started again. what is this capital grant then?

i hate friday the 13th though, put £4 on the side last night for the kids to take to school as they have a bring and buy sale today, get up this morning and OH has taken it for work coffees!! managed to scrape toghether another £4 (no change left in purse) then in the rush i forgot my house keys!! so am now locked out (luckily no mindees today) on the way to school we had to stop four times for the dog to poop cause for some reason he has got cow pat poops today!! get back from walking him , found crow bar in the ulocked garage, whilst using this to break in to the back garden the dog promptly throws up all over the foot path in about 4 different places GRRRR!!! then after sorting that lot out i discover that the poor bunnies got soaked last night from the snow so have to clean them out, one of them escapes and as the dog is still in the garden with me it breaks out in to a game of who can catch the rabbit first (me luckily)! phew i am exhausted now!

Annie_T
13-02-2009, 07:32 PM
thats good hun no wonder your excited hehe x

cher25
13-02-2009, 09:06 PM
That's excellent. :)

emler
13-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Great news - you must be chuffed to bits :clapping:

Carol
13-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Wow wish I could get a grant.............never mind must keep on working hard...

Well done

Carol xx

angeldelight
13-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Well done

Lucky you

Angel xx