PDA

View Full Version : assistants

shell73
12-02-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi All
Im totally confused about the assistants story, ive read through loads of posts and really dont know wot to do!

I have a registration certificate for an assistant with increased varaitations so am allowed 11 under 8. I dont have an assistant at present but looking to now.
I was thinking is it worth getting the prespective assistant registered as a childminder at my setting rather than an assistant as she will need to take and collect one child from school so i can do another
What do you think? Also do you think its to do it self employed and pay her a set amount each week

Shelley

charlie28
13-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi All
Im totally confused about the assistants story, ive read through loads of posts and really dont know wot to do!

I have a registration certificate for an assistant with increased varaitations so am allowed 11 under 8. I dont have an assistant at present but looking to now.
I was thinking is it worth getting the prespective assistant registered as a childminder at my setting rather than an assistant as she will need to take and collect one child from school so i can do another
What do you think? Also do you think its to do it self employed and pay her a set amount each week

Shelley

It should say on your certificate how many under 5's you are allowed and under 8's. Im in the process of getting my assistant checked and have just asked for a variation on my numbers when she is with me.