PDA

View Full Version : just rang ofsted ....

Annie_T
12-02-2009, 02:20 PM
.... more waiting for me.

the man i spoke to said my details were passed to an inspector 2 days ago (but he couldnt say who it was as wasnt on comp) and they should call me this week (erm hello its thursday 1 more day left) so maybe i be lucky and get a call 2moro (i did miss a withheld number on mob earlier tho :S)
but when i called 2 weeks ago lady said detaisl get passed on the following day!!

im getting really fed up now it be a year in june since i had my pre reg inspection (man said i shouldnt of had one) and when the inspector calls a meeting will be arranged :eek:

i had a call not long after i got off phone to ofsted from a friend who work mate sister needs care for her ickle one - so that put me on high but when i think of ofsted i get :censored:

they want you do this that and that but when it comes to you wanting them to sort things they dont ...they soooo slow

i really am losing my will to carry on with reg as a cm due to the hassle its given me.

there is light at the end of the tunnel i hope

sorry for my moan

miffy
12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed they call tomorrow :)

If not I'd ring again on Monday and then every day until they get back to you.

Miffy xx

Annie_T
12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
thats what i am gonna do hun. cant deal with waiting anymore getting beyound a joke

Tatjana
12-02-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm not sure if i understand...what is it that you are still waiting for?

xx

mandy moo
12-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Give em hell girl:laughing:

angeldelight
12-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Fingers crossed for you Annie

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
12-02-2009, 08:05 PM
As i said in my pm fingers crossed hunny x :thumbsup:

sammy
12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
i would just keep hassling them, i was waiting for my variation last week after telling them it was urgent, then on monday i phoned them and basically i made them sort it out there and then, i said i was supposed to start with a mum at 9.00 and its now 10.00! within an hour they gave me a decision over the phone!! tell them its urgent

Annie_T
12-02-2009, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure if i understand...what is it that you are still waiting for?

xx

if i knew i sort it hun lol ... im waiting on call from my inspector (thought it be same one who did my pre reg) to say im reg'ed
tbh i really dont know what the hold up is hun

i intend to hassle them next week - everyday ...few times a day if have too haha

ive told them i have 2 parents waiting for me to care for their children but it dont seem bother them

Annie_T
13-02-2009, 07:29 PM
No call today :mad: :angry:

So i will be on the phone to them monday

Carol
13-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Keep at it

Fingers crossed its sorted out soon

Carol xx

Mollymop
13-02-2009, 09:49 PM
Good luck I hope you get somewhere on Monday!

jessie1
14-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Annie call them everyday and make a note of who you speak with and demand. I did that after I got fedup and 123 mine was sorted. Got certificate mid September but it was issued 8th July and no one knows why. But I called and made myseld a nuisance. And dont wait for the call. if nothing heard say by 1pm for latest on a day promised call them immediately.

Good Luck