PDA

View Full Version : need help naming this toy

marion123
12-02-2009, 12:13 PM
i am looking for a toy but i dont know what they are called they are plastic things with different colours, different shapes and they pop together hope this makes sense ive looked on ebay but nothing thanks

manjay
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
i am looking for a toy but i dont know what they are called they are plastic things with different colours, different shapes and they pop together hope this makes sense ive looked on ebay but nothing thanks

Mmmm might need a bit more info! Do you mean popoids? They have heads, legs and feet that all pop together

huggableshelly
12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
like kenex?

berkschick
12-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Sounds like you mean Popoids!

Bananabrain
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I've got lots of plastic things in my house with different colours and shapes! In fact I just bought something like that for hubby for valentines:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Think it can be classed as a toy:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can you be more specific? What age group? boys or girls? classic toy or new fangled?construction?how many bits in an average set?educational? would they use them in schools?

I need more!

marion123
12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
yes thats it thank you my mind went blank and it was driving me mad :blush:

Alibali
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
I've got lots of plastic things in my house with different colours and shapes! In fact I just bought something like that for hubby for valentines:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Think it can be classed as a toy:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Can you be more specific? What age group? boys or girls? classic toy or new fangled?construction?how many bits in an average set?educational? would they use them in schools?

I need more!

ooohhh errr:blush: :blush: hope he likes it!!