PDA

View Full Version : Busy Bees Vouchers!!!!

hbomb1
11-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Why does it take so long for busy bees to redeem my vouchers!!! I rang to redeem last Wednesday 4th and I have still not received any money in my bank account! Rang them and they said the voucher wasn't redeemed until the Thursday and so it should be in my account by the end of today!

I wanted to go to town this afternoon but now I can't because not got any money...sat here crying. It's so frustrating.

Going to have to ask my parents to give me vouchers a week before payment is due, as this is ridiculous. CHeques don't take this long to clear.

Sorry for moan but I don't like Busy Bees!!! I cannot even view my account details online for some reason either!

cuffleygirl
11-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Vouchers are of no real benefit to us - Vouchers are slow and dependent on post/parent/smooth redemption - parents would be up in arms if their employers paid them late - and yet we are supposed to put up with it. I love good old fashioned cash!

Cheer up and use today to plan what you're going to buy tomorrow!

yummymummy
11-02-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree, vouchers are of no real benefit to us but parents benefit hugely. I ask that the vouchers be redeemed to reach my account on the day due but parents still forget to transfer the money in time which drives me nuts!
Busy Bees are the worst though, I have Accor and Sodexho pass too but my Busy Bees parent complains about the website too and if not done at least a week in advance do not get my money in time.:mad:

crazybones
11-02-2009, 12:19 PM
I have noticed Busybees are taking longer and longer these days. I wonder if they are earning interest on the money the longer they keep hold of it iyswim. :rolleyes:

hbomb1
11-02-2009, 12:28 PM
Just had an email from them advising that they are experiencing problems with their system but that money is on its way!

Crazybones - Wouldn't surprise me if they are holding on to monies for interest reasons:rolleyes:

charlie28
11-02-2009, 12:35 PM
A parent uses Allsave vouchers and I havent had a problem if with them. On the other hand a parent is doing a course through the jobcentre and they are a nightmare to get any money from.

christine e
11-02-2009, 02:40 PM
I have noticed Busybees are taking longer and longer these days. I wonder if they are earning interest on the money the longer they keep hold of it iyswim. :rolleyes:

I am absolutely certain that this is what they are doing. I mentioned this to one of my parents this morning, she starts the ball rolling her end about the 28th of the month and I would sometimes get the money in my bank account before the end of the month but always by the first couple of days of the new month. Just lately it seems to be more towards the middle of the month before it appears in my account. It makes me furious!!!!!!!

Cx

Daftbat
11-02-2009, 02:46 PM
I am registered with busy bees but instead of the vouchers my customers transfer the money through the internet and it seems to be quicker.

anneriddington
11-02-2009, 02:53 PM
I am registered with busy bees but instead of the vouchers my customers transfer the money through the internet and it seems to be quicker.

one of my parents use this method and it only takes two days from her doing the transaction to it being in my account.

Talk to your parents Im sure they can do it online all they will need is your bank account details

jacky
12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
i use bb vouchers and i get the voucher from parents about a week before the payment is due. parents are usually issued them about a month in advance so there shouldnt be a problem with late payment. i also have aparent that uses the electronic version and it has never been late

tracey36
12-02-2009, 09:03 AM
i have a parent that pays with busy bees but i dont get vouchers it goes straight into my bank account, dont know if this would benefit you??

tracey