PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone help me with a variation letter

childmind04
11-02-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone, i need to get this done as of yesterday but with loosing my dad this week things have gone belly up but i know i need to try and sort this for March, anyway i currently have 2 children who split the week but one is working in a car parts factory and they have gone to a 3 day working week the same days as i have the other child, he usually goes to nursery on these days but that is more expensive and i would not like to loose him either

Does anyone have a letter i could doctor, i have been sitting here since 9.30 and i have 3 words :(

Susan

Andrea08
11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Sorry to hear of your bad news could not read n run x x x

im not sure of your registration and the variation you are to ask ofsted for , when i needed to do this i firstly phoned ofsted and told of the needs of the children and then i was asked to put into writing,

i addressed the letter proffecionaly and started the letter with my current registration ,,then i made clear the children in my care times and days

then i stated the needs that had been braught you and how you would like to continue providing your services, how this is in the best interests of the child, family and your setting,

hope that helps x x x