PDA

View Full Version : THEY are coming!!!

taiwallis
10-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I got the call today!!! Not only 1, but 2 inspectors!! A SENIOR inspector is coming to see how well the other inspector does! Gosh, is it me, or is that the most UNFAIR thing.... not 1 person but 2 to double check EVERYTHING!!! I am not too panicked as i think i have most things under control ... however i think it is a normal reaction to PANIC!!! :panic:
I think i might be asking a few questions over the next few days!!!
xxxx :laughing:

breezy
10-02-2009, 08:11 PM
did they give you an idea of when?
You'll be fine, relax!!!! I should imagine first inspector is only there to inspect other inspector iyswim!!!!!!!!
good luck :thumbsup:

sarah32
10-02-2009, 08:21 PM
My inspection was 2 people, one inspected me and the other was checking her.

Both were really nice.

You will be fine.

Shar
10-02-2009, 08:41 PM
OMG, try not to worry!! What a day that will be!! Let us know how you get on, plse. Best of luck, you are a star!!:thumbsup:

beerheaven
10-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Is the inspection soon?
Mine is week beginning of 9th March! :eek:
Nice in one way to have a lot of notice, but in another way I wish I could just get it over with!
Good luck with yours!

angeldelight
11-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Are they coming next week ?

I am sure you will be fine but agree its a bit unfair having 2 of them

Good luck hope it goes ok

Angel xx

taiwallis
11-02-2009, 10:56 PM
yes next week !!! omg - half term! have now decided to definitely get my beautiful ones off to grannies, they are wonderful but know how to play up when i am stressed!! :eek:

beerheaven
11-02-2009, 11:04 PM
yes next week !!! omg - half term! have now decided to definitely get my beautiful ones off to grannies, they are wonderful but know how to play up when i am stressed!! :eek:

Good idea about packing off your own 'little darlings'!!
What a mare - half term week!!

haribo
11-02-2009, 11:11 PM
dont worry too much, i had 2 inspectors and the senior one actually pointed out a few things in my favour and im sure helped me get good i think if the other one ha been alone she wouldve been more cautious so it may be an advantage in a way!

SimplyLucy
12-02-2009, 06:42 AM
Don't panic about it being in the holidays.

My inspection was on the first day of the summer holidays last year. I had my own 4 children here and 4 childminding children. Fortunatly it was a nice sunny day!

huggableshelly
12-02-2009, 09:43 AM
I need mine during half term as I only have before and after school kiddies then 6 during holdiay wks.

Good Luck with yours xxx