anyone know where i can get one??

Peppa
10-02-2009, 08:04 PM
there was some on here for £28 for 4 looked really good

http://www.ss-services.co.uk/acatalog/Display.html

Not good if you only need 1 tho.

Hebs
10-02-2009, 08:08 PM
the price is fine, but they don't look very strong, has anyone used these??

crazybones
10-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Ive got them. Had them about 12 months now and they are still going strong. One is used permanently with my certificates, Ofsted poster, kids calendar, daily dress up bear etc on it and the others are used for my themes and kids work. Then they all go down at the weekend. You have to use blu tac though not tape or anything

Hebs
10-02-2009, 08:18 PM
:thumbsup: thanks crazybones

will order some

thanks for the link peppa :clapping:

peanuts
10-02-2009, 10:40 PM
the playgroup i work part time uses them for displays, they are bearing up well

DudleyChildmind
11-02-2009, 06:18 AM
I use these boards as well and they are great :thumbsup:

angeldelight
11-02-2009, 07:22 AM
I dont use these but I know people who have got them and they are supposed to be really good

Crazybones has a nice display on one of her boards its in the forum somewhere

Angel xx

nell57
11-02-2009, 07:30 AM
I can recommend these too, they are fab. Had them about the same time as Annie. Same just use blu tack, one I use permanently with certs & info on. The other use for displays for children's work, which gets changed regularly and is still lasting well.

I went halves with my mate, 2 each.

crazybones
11-02-2009, 08:58 AM
I dont use these but I know people who have got them and they are supposed to be really good

Crazybones has a nice display on one of her boards its in the forum somewhere

Angel xx

I think Pauline has deleted it because she was trying to clear stuff out for me as I cant post pics anymore. :(

angeldelight
11-02-2009, 09:16 AM
I think Pauline has deleted it because she was trying to clear stuff out for me as I cant post pics anymore. :(

oh is that why everyones post count went down ?

Can you post it again they were good pics ?

Angel xx

crazybones
11-02-2009, 10:08 AM
oh is that why everyones post count went down ?

Can you post it again they were good pics ?

Angel xx

I dont think it was that - she did it just after Xmas because I couldnt post the Fred pics because I had too many so she deleted some photos for me. It still didnt work. I will try and find the pic and send it to you to put on for me. :D If you dont mind. :blush:

donnahay0
11-02-2009, 04:08 PM
I have these and to make it a bit cheaper I split the order with another childminder so we ended up with 2 each (it may have changed now but last year they came in a pack of 4).

They work really well - definately use blutac - I love the fact that they fold away - I already have too many notice boards out on permanent display so hubby can't moan about having more.

hello kitty
11-02-2009, 10:15 PM
I've got these too.

They are OK but disappointed that they are just cardboard. You could probably make your own if you have a huge box, just cut it up and cover with paper or felt. ;)