PDA

View Full Version : Arrgghhh

cuffleygirl
10-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Just had to let off steam

Mindee constantly has toilet issues wetting etc. will do a wee but won't say he needs one, parents say that they want him to tell me, there is a new baby on way am sympathetic.

He has just wet himself 10mins before going home on my new sofa - guess what its my fault according to his dad 'cos I shouldn't have bought a new sofa, 'cos I know what his son is like!

Feel fed up and can't wait for maternity leave to start!

rickysmiths
10-02-2009, 05:30 PM
You don't say how old he is. I have a just 3yr old who is extremly bright and I thught she was ready last summer. I had 3 weeks holiday and suggested the parents use the time to get her going. We had talked about it at length earlier in the year. So what do they do but go on a touring holiday in the car!!!!!!!

It has taken until Christmas to sort her out and I must confess for the first time ever I have used 'Pull Ups'. I think that is what I would do with this lad. It doesn't sound as if the parents are truely supporting you. I would suggest they take 2 weeks holiday at Easter and stay at home and really boost the lads confidence about it all.

I think sometimes pareents think we as Childminders can wave a magjic wand and all will be well, with minimum support from them.

You poor thing, I think I would ask them to come and have a good chat about it.

breezy
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Go round and wee on their sofa :blush: :laughing:

sarah707
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Poor you!

Next time sit him on a magic cushion ... one of those care mats :D

Alibali
10-02-2009, 06:33 PM
I have one who wont ask too. He goes when I take him and will be dry all day if I take him 2 hourly, but he just wont ask. He wont even tell me when he is wet. He has been 'trained' since July, it's getting me down too - and advice welcomed

Daftbat
10-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Flipping cheek of it!!!!!!!!!!!

Parents - couldn't you just do without them sometimes.:angry:

I have a four year old mindee who will happily wee himself unless i keep reminding him to go. Mind you all men are lazy aren't they? Oh unless they are childminders of course:rolleyes:

Andrea08
10-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Go round and wee on their sofa :blush: :laughing:

AGREE how dare parents say that???

put bk in nappies till 5 mins b4 home time and let him peee on their sofa n car seats,,,fill him up wid good orange juice for good measures too:laughing:

gegele
10-02-2009, 11:57 PM
AGREE how dare parents say that???

put bk in nappies till 5 mins b4 home time and let him peee on their sofa n car seats,,,fill him up wid good orange juice for good measures too:laughing:

and a black coffee!!!!!! half a packet of marshmallow.......well we may as well send him back on sugar rush and by the time the cafeine kicks in he'll be up peeing on cushion all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing:

:blush: it's just a joke