PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Shoeburyness essex

gillm01
10-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi there my name is gill and i am a registered childminder with 2 children of my own, I have my first aid certigicate, public liability insurance, appropriate car insurance, nvq level2 in childcare too

I have a large 3 bed house with lots of fun things to do like arts & crafts, messy play. Toys, games, phonics and reading. Outdoor activities like a trampoline, slide, car and scooters too.

I pick up from Thorpedene infants and richmond nursery but can also pick up from Thorpe Greenways and/or Hinguar. Playgroups and Preschools too.

gill

Ringrosea
10-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Hi there my name is gill and i am a registered childminder with 2 children of my own, I have my first aid certigicate, public liability insurance, appropriate car insurance, nvq level2 in childcare too

I have a large 3 bed house with lots of fun things to do like arts & crafts, messy play. Toys, games, phonics and reading. Outdoor activities like a trampoline, slide, car and scooters too.

I pick up from Thorpedene infants and richmond nursery but can also pick up from Thorpe Greenways and/or Hinguar. Playgroups and Preschools too.

gill

I'm looking for a childminder who can collect my son from Hinguar Monday to Thursday are you available for this and could we arrange to meet?

Rick
10-10-2013, 06:33 PM
The Childminding Forum is designed to be exclusively for registered childminders.
If you are looking to find a childminder then we recommend you search our sister website at Babysitters, Childminders, Nannies, Nanny Jobs, Private Tutors - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk)
Thankyou