PDA

View Full Version : sent form off today for assistant what happens next

lorraines little treasures
09-02-2009, 11:03 PM
i have send the form off today for my husbnad to be my assistant,what is the next stage of the application and what does my husband need to do to be left with the children or do the school runs for me, eg,first aid etc,any help out there

theoldwoman
09-02-2009, 11:47 PM
i have send the form off today for my husbnad to be my assistant,what is the next stage of the application and what does my husband need to do to be left with the children or do the school runs for me, eg,first aid etc,any help out there

I want to know how long do you wait, I filled in the form for my daughter to be my assistant, she is 21, works at the local school, runs a Brownie pack, helps at Pre-school, has worked for a nanny agency etc etc, had a letter back saying they may want to interview her - last OCTOBER and nothing since, how are we supposed to run a buisness coping with such ineffeciency.
Will be interested in how long it takes you.

Pauline
10-02-2009, 01:03 PM
First - 'oldwoman' I would phone Ofsted and chase them up, Graham was registered as my assistant in a matter of weeks!!

Lorraine - Ofsted will contact him and if they need new CRB etc. they will send the paperwork.

I would contact them to ask about what he will need to have sole care because they seem to be giving different information to different people and I would hate to tell you wrong! But he will certainly need First Aid training.

Chatterbox Childcare
10-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Pauline has said it all.

Book the first aid course now too.