PDA

View Full Version : Risk Assessments!!

tinka77
09-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone had an example of their outing risk assessment they would mind sharing. I've looked at the BCMA website and seen theirs but I don't know if it would be o.k. with ofsted to do like a tick checklist with an area for any risks that I may/have come across...I'm stuck and would really appreciate any help from you lovely ladies....

:)

misst104
09-02-2009, 11:10 PM
hiya, can't help with this am afraid but will be very interested to see what everyone says as I'm also struggling with R.A's in general!!!

Zoomie
10-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Can't take credit for this, but someone else mentioned googling 5 steps to risk assessment .... takes you to HSE website and I have used a variation of that.

Done my lounge and kitchen, now have rest of house and outside to do, and our 1001 different 'journey's'.

HTHs

christine e
10-02-2009, 07:56 AM
Hi

There are some on here www.nottinghamandcountychildminding.org just take a look in the downloads section also Bromley Childminding Assoc have them on their website

Cx

gegele
10-02-2009, 10:22 AM
hiya, can't help with this am afraid but will be very interested to see what everyone says as I'm also struggling with R.A's in general!!!

sarah has a great e-book on risk assessment. make it all clear and easier!:D