PDA

View Full Version : APPLICATIONS

chewy sweets
09-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm FINALLY handing in both Applications this Thursday to the CSSIW. I feel like it's taken me ages to sort out all the paper work! Oh well finally done all that- In for a long wait now while they process my applications.
All I can do is wait - i think i'm gonna have to learn to be patient!!!!
:jump for joy: :D

tulip0803
09-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Well done:) .

You cannot hurry CSSIW:rolleyes: . I hope that they deal with you quicker than my 11 months to re-register last year. I handed applications in before Christmas 2007 and registered at the beginning of November:panic: . I know others who sent applications in after mine & were registered before. All my checks were back at beginning of April. DS turned 16 at end of April so then had to apply for CRB for him, took 2 weeks. Still took til September for them to inspect.

Are you under Carmarthen office?

chewy sweets
09-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Yeh Carmarthen. Thought I had to phone them to make an appointment to take it down but they told me to turn up any time!
Oh well at least i've done all I can do - It's up too them now!
Sounds like I'll have to be a bit of a NAG and phone them every couple of weeks to check the progress.
:laughing:

tulip0803
09-02-2009, 10:32 PM
I would:D

Oh and they filed DH's CRB application in my file and didn't send it til I asked about it 8 weeks later :eek:. Didn't realise that you could check them online until after they came back.