PDA

View Full Version : ok who's up for helping me fill in this form

gailee
30-01-2008, 07:44 PM
hi i need some one to explain how to do this milk form claim??????? :panic: they sent me a copy of the form? and expect me to fill it in!! they've told me i can claim for the last 2 years ??? i think? so who's up for it!!!:littleangel:

angeldelight
30-01-2008, 07:50 PM
It depends what you need to know ?

I am sure we will all help if we can

Unless you want to pm me

xxx

gailee
30-01-2008, 08:01 PM
umm i'll pick your brain first then decide???? how do you calculate monthly total of kids??? is it how many per day then times it by 4 weeks? is that the monthly total (does this form cover 4 months?)
gosh thats going to take some time if i've got to do it over the 2 years?? then work out pints? then the price of milk?? i don't know how much milk is ?? i buy 6 pinters ?? and whats with the 2nd price/3rd price ??? is that to cover milk increase ?? i know nothinggg:panic:

sarah707
30-01-2008, 10:29 PM
The form is for 3 months at a time, so just go back over last 3 months and fill in dates - it's dates of the month down the left hand side. So you fill in 5 days in a run, then miss out 2 for weekends etc.

Once you 've added up children during a month, the rest is fairly ok if you remember to keep with the same method - litres or pints - only one or the other... i didn't once and got in a right muddle! :rolleyes:

Oh and do it all in pencil first :laughing:

angeldelight
30-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Sorry only just got back on so missed this

yes do as Sarah suggests and you should be ok

Angel xx