PDA

View Full Version : capital grant... evidence for my council

tammerisk
09-02-2009, 04:42 PM
hi i was wondering if there was a way i could print off or save all the threads to the capital grants what people got or not got as my development worker want to gather evidence to see if we can convice the council to let childminders in my area(northampton)to have some of the money

any help would be helpful to us thank you

rickysmiths
09-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Oh I'd be interested as well cause I.ve put it on the agenda of our local Network Meeting. Postponed from last week because of the snow.

I thought the development worker would find out and she didn't know a thing about it and asked me to take all the info!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

sarah32
09-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Very interested as live in Northampton and no information given to me.

Zoemum2four
09-02-2009, 05:49 PM
I spoke with my development worker a few wks ago and was telling her about other council giving out capital grant, I ask if northampton was intitled, and got the anwser NO as u can imagian.....but she also asked me to gather evidence of, of here......Maybe we are talking to the same development worker.......:)

tammerisk
09-02-2009, 06:05 PM
her name is julie lappin

there are a few more that might ask to

northamptonshire childminding asscoiation is who they work for

Zoemum2four
09-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Yes its the same development worker.......she asked me for it at the being of this mth but just havent had the time and to be honest i totally forgot until i saw this.......It would be gr8 if she could help to do something, to help childminders within the northamptonshire area to get this grant..... :)