PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed ! I am all confuzzled !!

Chanelle
08-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Heya All, I am currently re registering as a childminder but as so much has changed in the last 6 years I was hoping you would be able to help me with a query ...I am in the process of putting together a copy of everything a child will need in their personal file. Things I have added already are ; registration form, medicine sheet , permission forms, ... I am at a total loss as there are so many different papers that I know need to be done and I am still trying to sort them all into the correct folders.... I have a sperate file for all the EYFS paperwork as i have for the Risk assessments and Policies are also in their own file .... It is totally doing my head in lol ...I really dont want to send off my papers off to register until i have all my paperwork sorted ... I am obsessive with paperwork and want to know i have everything done ready for my inspection as i have been told they can arrive within a few days of recieveing the application forms ... So I hope I have made myself clear and that you can give me a little guidance... plz :panic:

Bex1
09-02-2009, 02:19 PM
Hello

You wont need all the paperwork for your pre-reg inspection as my Inspector did not look through all mine when she visited! I also did not or have not got a childs personal folder ready yet as will sort all that out when I get mindees!

Sounds like you are pretty well organised anyway so I would get those papers in the post! Make sure your house is ready with stair gates etc, if not, make a wish list and show that to the Inspector.

Hope it all goes well :thumbsup:

sarah707
09-02-2009, 07:45 PM
Like Bex says, get the ball rolling!

CRB checks can take ages to come through so you'll have lots of time to fine tune the paperwork while you are waiting.

Keep us updated :D

Chanelle
10-02-2009, 02:39 PM
aww ty for the reply ... i am terrible for paperwork, i like to be organised too much but you are right .. i should send off the application forms lol ... i have a couple of days of work next week over half term so at least i will have organising time lol

I will let you all know how friday goes :)