PDA

View Full Version : A little Thank you from me

huggableshelly
08-02-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm not sure where to post this so plopping it in here.

I just wanted to say Thank you for everything that I've found in this forum.

I've only been here a few days and so far I've improved my planning, gained so many new ideas and tuns of handy tips as well as feeling comfortable enough to ask for help without feeling silly.

I found this forum whilst searching for new sports bottles for my mindees as they have once again chewed through the cheap water bottles provided in schools. I've no idea how this forum came up in that search but I'm glad it did.

Here is to more sharing help and making friends.
Thanks again
Shelly

manjay
08-02-2009, 08:31 AM
Glad you found us!!! Prepare to become addicted:D

misst104
08-02-2009, 08:35 AM
hiya shelley. It a fab forum :thumbsup:

jo x x x :)

peanuts
08-02-2009, 08:42 AM
the forum is very addictive isnt it, at first i didnt have much imput, just reading the posts till i found my way.
karen

sue m
08-02-2009, 09:03 AM
It's very helpful and friendly isn't it, you can talk about anything! It was a great help to me with my paperwork etc. :thumbsup:

mum22
08-02-2009, 09:34 AM
great isnt it, although addictive!!

Pauline
08-02-2009, 09:53 AM
That's lovely to hear Shelly, thank you for the feedback! :thumbsup:

Bananabrain
08-02-2009, 11:03 AM
My husband just said I'm addicted,and I need to get my daily fix:laughing:

I also came across this forum quite by chance and think it's fantastic.

Although I belong to my local cminding group,and they have been really supportive,Alot of them have been minding for donkey's and have become a little bit jaded and fed up with it all.

Then there are the ones who clearly only do it for the money and don't really care{ we all know minders like that don't we?}

I want to do the best I possibly can for my children and like any other job,endeavour to do it to the best of my ability.

I also want to say thanks,for all the support,knowledge and ideas I've gleaned in such a short time.You're all fantastic guys.

Give yourself a large bonus and a pay rise.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PixiePetal
08-02-2009, 11:22 AM
I found it by accident too when googling policies and procedures. Got to someones site and found the link, no idea now who it was!

Very glad I did and good to have the link from minders sites. :thumbsup:

jibberjitz
08-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I've only been here a month and I agree, it is a fab forum :thumbsup: There is always someone around to offer a calming word or good advice :D

Liz

Shar
08-02-2009, 08:58 PM
Me too!! Thank's to everyone who takes the time to help others. Addicted members are here to offer advice and help. I reccomend this site to all my childminder friends. Keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Carol
08-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Me too, glad I found it, so much advice and help when I thought I was all on my own............I'm not now:thumbsup:

Carol xx