PDA

View Full Version : Registered Childminder Isle of Sheppey Kent

mandysmonkeys
07-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello I am Mandy I am an Ofsted registered childminder and a mum of three.

I have 10 years experience of working with children and I am a NNEB trained Nursery Nurse.

I have a paediatric first Aid certificate, the ICP, I am a member of the NCMA and fully insured to care for children in my home.

I live in the Minster area on the Isle of Sheppey and can pick up children from Minster primary school and the local playgroups.

I promomte the all round development of the children in my care through fun activities in a warm home environoment.

Activities I can provide include messy play, arts and craft, playdough, cooking and baking, train set, cars, role play, rides ons, board games, trampoline, construction, story times and music. We also visit the local parks, library and toddler groups.

I provide all the meals, snacks and drinks with are healthy and 5 portions of fruit and veg for full time children.

Opening hours are 7am to 7pm, but i am very flexible and can arrange to work outside these hours.

Partnership with parents is very important to me as a parent knows their child best. I offer free settling in sessions and can accomodate special dietry needs and other attitional needs.

Fees are as follows: under 5's £3.25 per hour Over 5's £3.50 per hour. I also offer a 10% discount for a full time places and / or oldest sibling.

I currently have spaces for school age children, and 1 space for a 1 to 5 full time and 1 space for a 0 - 5 pm only

Please email me for more info mandydoid@aol.com