PDA

View Full Version : has anyone got cargos/trousers

aly
06-02-2009, 04:45 PM
that they use with a logo?

I've been looking at most of the threads for advertising and am thinking of an apron/ t-shirt and also cargo type trousers and putting a logo on them?

has anyone bought trousers then put your logo on them?

thanks

Hebs
06-02-2009, 04:50 PM
for you??
as work wear?

aly
06-02-2009, 04:55 PM
yes sorry didnt explain myself properly:blush::blush:

miffy
06-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Wouldn't a logo be a bit difficult to read on trousers? I'm assuming you're wanting to advertise your business or have I got the wrong end of the stick (again) :blush:

Miffy xx

sue m
06-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Like when male doctors have their names on a tag right by their groin!!! Very embarrassing but I always have a good look. Just to see who they are of course!!! :rolleyes:

miffy
06-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Like when male doctors have their names on a tag right by their groin!!! Very embarrassing but I always have a good look. Just to see who they are of course!!! :rolleyes:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm not sure that's quite what Aly had in mind ;)

Miffy xx

aly
06-02-2009, 05:43 PM
:blush::blush::blush:

lmao no i didnt think of that ha ha

although I could put it on my butt cheek for the males ;)

maybe not then ha ha

sue m
06-02-2009, 06:19 PM
Well, I've spent a lot of time in hospitals visiting people and I have noticed that the males have their names dangling somewhere near their nether regions and I NEED to know their names!? Why do they put them there????? ;) Have a look next time you go.:laughing:

sarah707
06-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Forum member Amaranth is making me an embroidered sweat shirt at the moment.

I will let you know what it's like when it arrives :D

aly
06-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Well, I've spent a lot of time in hospitals visiting people and I have noticed that the males have their names dangling somewhere near their nether regions and I NEED to know their names!? Why do they put them there????? ;) Have a look next time you go.:laughing:
maybe to make you blush ;)

aly
06-02-2009, 06:27 PM
Forum member Amaranth is making me an embroidered sweat shirt at the moment.

I will let you know what it's like when it arrives :D
oh yeah please sarah:thumbsup:

crazybones
06-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Oh I could have it across my bum. Would be able to fit name address phone no, mobile no and how many vacancies I have. LOL :laughing:

aly
06-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh I could have it across my bum. Would be able to fit name address phone no, mobile no and how many vacancies I have. LOL :laughing:
ha ha me too

Hebs
06-02-2009, 07:13 PM

me three :thumbsup:

and working hours, rates, and policies :laughing:

FizzysFriends
06-02-2009, 08:57 PM
I could fit all my RA's across my bum!!

balloon
06-02-2009, 09:51 PM
ROFL!!

I could fit alll my P&Ps on mine (but am not going to, lol)

I have worn cargo pants for work but not embroidered ones. I wear long tops though so nobody would see.

Heaven Scent
06-02-2009, 11:00 PM
Hey you lot - I can out do the lot of you I could fit all that all of you have plus the entire EYFS and the Laming report and Every Child Matters plus all the childrens Acts. They don't come much bigger than mine!!!!!!

aly
06-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Hey you lot - I can out do the lot of you I could fit all that all of you have plus the entire EYFS and the Laming report and Every Child Matters plus all the childrens Acts. They don't come much bigger than mine!!!!!!

lmao

we are all crazy women !!!!

mushpea
07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
got a fit of the giggles reading this!:laughing:

seriously though i have polo shirts with my name on and 'childminder' on then i have a snail as a logo cause hes go gooley eyes which was cute buy my 'friend' says i have a snail cause i'm slow!!:rolleyes:
I also have two fleeces, one that has it wriiten accross the back in big letters and one that just has it on the front.
this is for the following reasons

1. i wanted a uniform so my normal cloths would stay clean

2. wanted people to realise who i am and to advertsie my services

3. I thought it looked proffesional.

4. didn't want people thinking that they all belonged to me!!!:D

Hebs
07-02-2009, 07:52 PM
you can also put the cost through your books :thumbsup:

i was told you can claim £120 (i think it was) in clothing costs as long as you can prove it's work related.

oh shucks that means i can't wear them on holiday ;) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: