PDA

View Full Version : change of parents job new contract?

aly
05-02-2009, 08:10 PM
My friend came today to talk about contracts etc for when my reg number{eventually} turns up.

Anyway she was thinking of changing jobs in the future but it would more than likely be around May maybe? so would you do a new contract even though the contract ill end up givien her would be 3 months??

I wasn;t sure what to say to her, I checked the contracts here but nothing said on them.{ncma ones}

Chatterbox Childcare
05-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Contracts do not have an expiry date and are valid until notice is given, even if there is a suggested renewal date on the NCMA ones.

I personally do a new contract everytime it changes if the hours decrease or if the rate changes. If the rate stays the same I do the extra hours as extras.

aly
05-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Contracts do not have an expiry date and are valid until notice is given, even if there is a suggested renewal date on the NCMA ones.

I personally do a new contract everytime it changes if the hours decrease or if the rate changes. If the rate stays the same I do the extra hours as extras.

tulip0803
05-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Contracts run until you need to change major details or rates.

If she changes jobs she may not need to change the hours with you as she may need the same times/days.

But CSSIW have the right to check all your paperwork (including contracts)at your inspections so it will need to tally with what you are doing. So if it is a drastic change then I would do a new contract.

aly
05-02-2009, 10:50 PM
:thumbsup:

thanks. wont know for definate if anything changes but it was a 'what if'

thanks