PDA

View Full Version : how much longer do i have to wait

aly
05-02-2009, 03:48 PM
had my inspection on 14th jan {dont forget im in wales so work differently here] its icp/exam - then policies - inspection - then hopefully registered.

had my inspection on 14th jan with a few little advisories with safety gates a must. got the grant sorted got gates etc so waited until my NCMA public liabilty cover note came to send off with letter to inspector saying advisories done. this was went monday 1st class. tuesday i ring because my proper ncma liabilty came through but it had a different number. so contacted inspector yesterday...she's nto in. someone was going to check my file and come backto me. they never. so I phone today...inspector not in {due to snow} and is not due in until tuesday:eek::eek: but she said the other person would deal with it anyway but guess what she is not in til monday grrrr...I am waiting on this as a mindee is waiting to start.

:angry::angry::angry:

think i need to go back to bed and wake up on the other side..today has been bad.

tulip0803
05-02-2009, 05:41 PM
I found this too. So near but not quite happening! Normal CSSIW thing.

Phone on Monday. Unlike OFSTED they do not send your certificate out immediately and you will need to get your registration number as soon as it is issued. I had a letter to tell me that I was re-registered 6th Nov after insp at beginning of Sept:mad: . I rang for a number on 12th Nov as I had someone wanting to start and it had not been issued yet:panic: . My certificate arrived at the beginning of Dec. As soon as you have your reg number you can start. One of the minders in my group has been minding since last june and still doesn't have a certificate:eek: . Apparantly they have to send all the info off to be translated before they can issue the cert but you can mind as soon as you get your reg number.:)

Good luck xx

miffy
05-02-2009, 05:45 PM
I thought Ofsted were bad but that seems a very long, drawn out process.

Sorry you've had a bad day - hope you get it sorted on Monday

Miffy xx

aly
05-02-2009, 05:47 PM
I found this too. So near but not quite happening! Normal CSSIW thing.

Phone on Monday. Unlike OFSTED they do not send your certificate out immediately and you will need to get your registration number as soon as it is issued. I had a letter to tell me that I was re-registered 6th Nov after insp at beginning of Sept:mad: . I rang for a number on 12th Nov as I had someone wanting to start and it had not been issued yet:panic: . My certificate arrived at the beginning of Dec. As soon as you have your reg number you can start. One of the minders in my group has been minding since last june and still doesn't have a certificate:eek: . Apparantly they have to send all the info off to be translated before they can issue the cert but you can mind as soon as you get your reg number.:)

Good luck xx
Thanks both :thumbsup:

Tulip, I am going to ring on monday, and scream if I have to lol....ha ha