PDA

View Full Version : Daughter moving out

DCMS
05-02-2009, 02:50 PM
My daughter who is crb checked as she's living with me, is moving in to her own flat soon. Do I inform Ofsted that she's no longer living here and if she came during minding hours would she then go in visitor's book?
Thanks, Denise

Pipsqueak
05-02-2009, 03:00 PM
Suppose it wouldn't hurt to left ofsted know she has left home.
How exciting for your daughter though - and yes get her to sign the visitor book when she comes to visit

ps - does that mean you have a spare room going begging????? don't suppose you would consider either an 8yr old with attitude or a 4 yr old with even bigger attitude? I will pay postage:D Failing that can I come and stop with you please???

miffy
05-02-2009, 03:16 PM
You must let Ofsted know that she's moved out - it's a legal requirement.

And yes when she comes to visit I would put her name in the visitor's book if mindees are present

Miffy xx

tulip0803
05-02-2009, 05:42 PM
Yes you have to inform them of anyone moving in or out your house.

DCMS
05-02-2009, 11:56 PM
Pipsqueak that means I will have 3 spare rooms! DD is 2nd to leave DH works away and that leaves me and the dog with 4 bedrooms to choose from. Mind you 1 is full of paperwork and 1 full of toys. But when I'm home alone I will get it all organized!

PixiePetal
06-02-2009, 07:46 AM
Pipsqueak that means I will have 3 spare rooms! DD is 2nd to leave DH works away and that leaves me and the dog with 4 bedrooms to choose from. Mind you 1 is full of paperwork and 1 full of toys. But when I'm home alone I will get it all organized!

Book me in too then, I could do with a holiday !!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: