PDA

View Full Version : Animated avatars

Blaze
03-12-2007, 04:41 PM
I just wondered why avatars with animation aren't working, but I've noticed a few people with signatures that are animated :confused: Admittedly I have very limited knowledge!!!:D
Tasha:)

Pauline
03-12-2007, 06:59 PM
don't know to be honest, but it's on my 'things to do' list :)

Blaze
04-12-2007, 10:05 AM
LOL...Don't go near that button Pauline!!!
Tasha:D

Pauline
04-12-2007, 12:44 PM
:D You mean you weren't tempted?

BTW - I've checked the settings and animated avatars and signatures are allowed so I don't know why the are not working.

When things get too technical I ask my son but he's away in Vegas till the weekend so it will have to wait.

xx

Blaze
04-12-2007, 01:40 PM
I didn't dare! So no not tempted...untill I read the other post...so had ago & thought it was very funny!!

Blaze
04-12-2007, 05:50 PM
This is the message I keep getting everytime I use an animation for a signature or avatar:

Your file of 3.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 2.0 KB for this filetype.

Is there a wat to make the kb bigger?

When I found one that was ok for the avatar it came up as a pic with no animation.

Though the info may help!

smartypants
04-12-2007, 05:56 PM
:D You mean you weren't tempted?

BTW - I've checked the settings and animated avatars and signatures are allowed so I don't know why the are not working.

When things get too technical I ask my son but he's away in Vegas till the weekend so it will have to wait.

xx

Oh paulines BUTTON Ha Ha

"Can I please" Lol...............................

Pauline
04-12-2007, 07:36 PM
This is the message I keep getting everytime I use an animation for a signature or avatar:

Your file of 3.2 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 2.0 KB for this filetype.

Is there a wat to make the kb bigger?

It would be better if you could reduce the size of the file, but I will look into it, don't want to overload the server with too many large animations or it might slow things down.