PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait...

Jules27
03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
For the spring ..... and carboot sales!! LOVE them!!! Really need some different toys to the ones i've got, gonna do a few myself this year too as have sooo much to get rid of. My dad cleared out his loft and was going to dump the lot:eek: :eek: So I said NO!! It went in ourloft ready for bootsale!! And best bit is Dad doesn't want any of the profit says I can have it!! Thanks dad!!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
03-02-2009, 06:19 PM
We have so much to sort through and have decided on a car boot this spring/summer, can.t wait :eek:

cherry
03-02-2009, 06:20 PM
I love car boots, that's what Sunday mornings are for :laughing:

Jules27
03-02-2009, 06:38 PM
I love car boots, that's what Sunday mornings are for :laughing:

absoultly!!! Round here its saturday as well!!! Come the summer theres also one on a wednesday morning!! the more the better!!! lol!!! My eldest son really enjoys them. Now he is 6 we give him x amount of money to spend to teach him about money and that it doesn't grow on trees:rolleyes: !!!!! He loves doing bootsales as well and helped me out at one last year, he is getting to be quite a salesman!!!!!:D

Jules12Wed
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
I love em. I've got some real bargains not just for me but for toddler group too.

jibberjitz
03-02-2009, 08:08 PM
I love them too and aiming to sell some stuff this year so I can buy new:laughing:

Liz

FizzysFriends
03-02-2009, 08:25 PM
My, mom and DD go every Sunday and buy stuff to sell on ebay. We also sell stuff but not every week.

miffy
03-02-2009, 08:28 PM
I love car boot sales too but only in summer. Tend to stick to the charity shops in winter, it's warmer :D

Miffy xx

Jules27
03-02-2009, 08:54 PM
My, mom and DD go every Sunday and buy stuff to sell on ebay. We also sell stuff but not every week.

Have often thought about doing this! What sort of stuff do you buy to sell though? I'm a bit of an ebay queen in selling my own stuff but never sure WHAT to possibly buy to try to sell on!:D

huggableshelly
04-02-2009, 01:00 PM
car boots do not seem to happen by me. Back in my old home we spent most wkends either buying or selling as kids and yet now they seem to be very few and far between.

I love going to visit my parents during the warmer months I go with half a boot ful off essentials and come back with tuns of goodied ( that I then sneak intot he hosue so Hubby doesnt roll his eyes at me for buying more toys hee hee)

FizzysFriends
04-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Have often thought about doing this! What sort of stuff do you buy to sell though? I'm a bit of an ebay queen in selling my own stuff but never sure WHAT to possibly buy to try to sell on!:D

Childrens toys mainly as they always sell well or nursery equipment. At the moment I have on swim vests, the floatation type. We bought 100 of them from Tesco as they are end of line and they are selling at 5 a week which is quick enough for us as its a decent profit.

Im after some remote control tarantulas (SP) that Currys are selling off, they sell well on ebay at I can sell them at double what I will buy them for and still be the cheapest on ebay. Only thing is Currys can't tell me which stores have them :(

samd35
04-02-2009, 02:12 PM
One of the sunday boot sales has started back up last sunday. So you know where I'll be off to this weekend, wrap up warm and see what bargains I can get.:)