PDA

View Full Version : Rolla blind!!

Dragonfly
03-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Just been given this brill:) child gate that is fixed flat against the wall, you pull it open like a rolla blind and hook it on its hooks. when you have finished with it you unhook it and it folds up like a blind!! brill nothing to trip over all the time, and its out of site when Im not minding:clapping:
Only problem is i needdddddd another one to replace my stair gate and apparently they are very expensive (was given mine!!)
Anybody else got these gates??????????if so do you still what them??:blush:

SimplyLucy
03-02-2009, 02:37 PM
I've got one between my kitchen - diner. They are fantastic for wider gaps. Sorry I won't be giving mine up!

Dragonfly
03-02-2009, 02:44 PM
wish I'd found it 12 years ago when i started,sure you dont what to part with yours!!!

miffy
03-02-2009, 02:46 PM
I've never heard of them - they sound really good though

Miffy xx

manjay
03-02-2009, 02:52 PM
My wooden gates are just about giving up the ghost and I am going to replace with the roller ones. A friend has them and they are fab. Ds is nearly 3 now so don't need them as much for him so want some that are a little less obtrusive in my nursery (sorry house)!!!!!

Happy Feet
03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
miffy, here's a link so you can take a look -

http://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/details1.asp?ProductID=515&name=kiddy-guard.html

they are expensive but worth every penny!

we've had ours for 3 years and wouldn't be without them

xx

Dragonfly
03-02-2009, 02:53 PM
They are:)
sad such a small thing makes me happy, but im always saying sorry when people trip over the stairgate that devides kitchen from playroom(as if they arent big enough to see!! I do it myself)now its not there brill,well only when im cooking:thumbsup:

Dragonfly
03-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Blimey, just seen your link happy feet very expensive, but would I buy one Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Carol
03-02-2009, 02:57 PM
I have had mine for years and wouldnt be without it. Only got it on bottom of stairs and having 2 older children of my own it doesnt look like a gate when not in use. Yes its expensive but was worth every penny.

Carol xx

rickysmiths
03-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I've had mine for 4yrs, its at the bottom of the stairs where it was hard to fit a traditional gate. It's great and as said above tucks right out of the way. Worth every penny and I got mine in John Lewis.

fionamal
03-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Theres quite a few of them on ebay at the moment and are slightly cheaper

Happy Feet
03-02-2009, 04:35 PM
I bought my first one from an ebay shop, it was cheaper than the online shops i found doing an online search.

I think it was about £50 so saved quite a bit on the rrp!

xx