PDA

View Full Version : Why can't they just do it!

pinklady
03-02-2009, 11:41 AM
My application has been ready to sign off for a week and a half now and ofsted still haven't done it. They lied to me on Friday saying it had already been posted so I told them that I knew it wasn't true because they send them recorded delivery.

Then the same person told me the managers get 5 days to sign it off so it should come Wednesday. Well I've just phoned and it's not signed off suprise suprise. The guy I spoke to tried to get through to the manager to get it signed off while I was on the phone but he couldn't get through. If it's that quick and easy why hasn't it been done? I told him that I do need to start earning some money at some point. I started this whole process 5 months ago and like many of you I'm already out of pocket from icp course, first aid, health dec form etc.

So sorry for the rant but I'm getting so upset.

Esther xx

LittleMissSparkles
03-02-2009, 11:47 AM
it is so frustrating isnt it ...... I suppose one answer is that it doesnt affect them does it so they dont rush to get it sent off, I hope its here soon xxx

Daftbat
03-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi

Its a shame that things don't change over the years isn't it. When i registered it was social services and it was just the same. Someone i know registered around the time i did and it took nine months to complete! I can't remember with me exactly but i ws in no real rush as i had just had a baby and was happy not to work for a while.

Beaurocracy is a wonderful thing - it seems to keep lots of people in jobs when they could be doing something useful instead!:angry:

Tatjana
03-02-2009, 01:20 PM
It's so irritating isn't it, especially when we're expected to jump through hoops of fire when they decide that's the next step to being a CM, grrr:angry:

xx

katickles
03-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I know just how you feel as they did that to me aswell!

Ring them everyday until it arrives. Hope its not much longer x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2690/269072.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)