PDA

View Full Version : Another Enquiry

Hebs
03-02-2009, 10:38 AM
For september for a little girl who will be 2 :clapping:

Full time as mum is going to college then Uni so will be full time until she goes to school.

SO

do i need to take a deposit???

singlewiththree
03-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I cant help but I'm interested in the answers as I've been asked by the parents who want to give a deposit :eek: and really dont know if I should or how much.

They are just rolling your way now arent they, like buses they all come at once.

FizzysFriends
03-02-2009, 11:10 AM
I would take a deposit. I would ask for 1 months fee (as thats my notice period) but would be prepared to reduce it to 2 weeks if the parents couldn't afford it.

Hebs
03-02-2009, 11:15 AM
yeah lots of enquiries but no definates yet :(

1 month fee's it is,

Mummits
03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
I just had a mum put off her son starting with me from after half term until after easter. I had been holding a place open from Christmas - so I said Oh this is costing me rather a lot of money I think I'll have to charge a retainer fee (since I've been reading the posts here I think I'm picking up some ideas!) and she said I was expecting that I think you were good not to charge one before. So I said I will charge 50% from half term to Easter and she said okay. So thank you ladies I think that's a good result!

LittleMissSparkles
03-02-2009, 11:44 AM
I always, always, always charge a retainer fee or if starting in less than 2 weeks time a months fee's upfront ( none refundable if they dont start ) I have saved places when I started and turned other work away to be let down xxx

good luck with enquiry xxx