PDA

View Full Version : welcome packs

jackandjill
02-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Hi everyone.

I have someone coming to visit me on wednesday morning, wanting to start in april.
What does everyone give the parents on their first visit, if anything.

Thanks Sarah

Jules12Wed
02-02-2009, 04:51 PM
I show them in my house my parent pack which has introduction, parent information including policies, ofsted report,copies of all certificates, car documents MOT, insurance, drivers licence, copies of contract, child records, permission forms, photos of activities, previous newsletters, menu, bascially a comprehensive book with everything that she could possibly want to see.

DudleyChildmind
02-02-2009, 05:45 PM
I show them all that too but I don't actually give them anything until they decide to book me :)

loocyloo
02-02-2009, 05:53 PM
i too show prospective parents my folder with everything and anything they could wish to know or see in it.

then i ask them to fill out a 'prospective parent' form, so i have all their details to hand such as name/address/phone/child(ren) and hours/days required, plus start date required. (this means i cam contact them if i haven't heard within a week or so!) although the last prospective parent put an email address that didn't exist!!!

then, and only then, do i give them my 'brochure' (folded sheet of A4) to take away, which has little snapshots of the info that is in my big folder (weeks menu/activities/fees/a bit about me/list of policies etc/contact details)

xxx

jibberjitz
02-02-2009, 08:28 PM
I dont have a welcome pack yet but wanted to wish you well with your meet :thumbsup:

Liz