PDA

View Full Version : paperwork !!!

loocyloo
02-02-2009, 10:27 AM
i am obviously destined not to do any!!!

i had huge piles of paperwork to do last week, i spent a couple of weeks photgraphing children to update schema and other observations, got all the photos printed, and those for daily diaries, plus setting scrapbooks. so need a good few hours to get that sorted!

plus got lots of other bits and pieces to do, as had manic weekends, so was planning to use my afternoons whilst little ones sleep to get on with it all ...

inset day on the monday, then school was closed all week !!! so house ful of big children .. no peace to think or do anything in!

another manic weekend ... had today all planned ... needed to go to library/food shopping/and lots of other errands that i couldn't do last week! ( but going to make it fun / involve little ones !!! probably have lunch out ) ... and it has snowed, and school is closed AGAIN !!!! ( and probably tomorrow too ! )

luckily all my minded children cancelled on me, but my own children require entertaining! we've come in from outside to dry out and have hot chocolate, and once warm, i suspect we'll be back outside!!!

i do love the snow, but could have done without it today !!! LOL

xxx

Pipsqueak
02-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Murphys Law springs to mind, as with all good intentions

hope you get it sorted soon, enjoy the snow

Chatterbox Childcare
02-02-2009, 10:31 AM
You will get through it eventually. Take your time and enjoy the snow and your daughter today

marion123
02-02-2009, 11:20 AM
try not to worry about it ive got lots to do as well but you will eventually do it and so will i :laughing:

Jules27
02-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Paperwork just never ever ends does it? And the more you have to do, the more interuptions you will have!! Lol!!!:laughing:

loocyloo
02-02-2009, 09:49 PM
well, luckily, my two were out playing in the garden and then came in and played so nicely, that i managed to get some done :clapping:

(but we've had a really good day, lots of snowmen and snowball fights! and some hot chocolate!)

still got loads to do tho :rolleyes:

and guess what ... no school tomorrow! i know i've got one little mindee, waiting on the other little one, afterschoolers all sorted elsewhere!
so i might still manage to get some more done!

xxx

angeldelight
02-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Dont talk to me about paperwork

Angel xx

Carol
02-02-2009, 11:04 PM
its now one thing that never gets completed........managed the ironing and sewing but keeping up to date with eyfs paperwork it will take a miracle :)

Carol xx