PDA

View Full Version : my babys birthday :(

tinkerbelle
02-02-2009, 07:59 AM
title is slightly misleading but he will always be my baby
well my youngest is 7 today and im absolutely guuted hes geting bigger :panic:
hes very small for his age and only looks about 5
to top it all of on saturday my youngest was chewing on his jumper sleeve and his older brother pulled his arm away from his mouth and pulled his tooth out it wasnt even wobbly and was his first one out really shows hes growing up
did anyone else feel like this when their youngest got older or am i just very sad lol

angeldelight
02-02-2009, 08:03 AM
My kids are grown up and I still feel like that haha

Hope your son has a lovely birthday

Angel xx

mandy moo
02-02-2009, 08:06 AM
No my baby baby was seven in september and he lost his 1st tooth just recently, my other baby is 10, and no your not sad I feel the same,
They growing up much to fast.

so those who have just had/expecting, got very small ones, enjoy, coz it doesnt last for ever.. sniff sniff

tinkerbelle
02-02-2009, 08:17 AM
my oldest is 10 and the middle one is 9 so he really is my baby he still snuggles with me some mornings
it wasnt as bad with the other 2 but with him being the last its awful
hes having a lovely day up to now and has been really spoilt he had a disco yesterday with 55 kids all minded kids came etc and we are going to toys r us to spend his money hopefully tomorrow

jacky
02-02-2009, 09:13 AM
ive got three my oldest is 16 then 15 and then 4. i struggle to come to terms with the fact that my oldest is nearly an adult and stiil think of her as a toodler. i think in todays society kids do seem to grow up to quickly and they are so materialistic. if only they could stay swwet and innocent for ever. i think that no matter how old they get we will always struggle to come to terms with them growing up

jibberjitz
02-02-2009, 09:16 AM
title is slightly misleading but he will always be my baby
well my youngest is 7 today and im absolutely guuted hes geting bigger :panic:
hes very small for his age and only looks about 5
to top it all of on saturday my youngest was chewing on his jumper sleeve and his older brother pulled his arm away from his mouth and pulled his tooth out it wasnt even wobbly and was his first one out really shows hes growing up
did anyone else feel like this when their youngest got older or am i just very sad lol

My eldest is 5 this year and starting school - cant believe where the last 5 years have gone:crying:

Liz

misst104
02-02-2009, 09:17 AM
My eldest is still yung in comparison to some of the babies mentioned here. He was 4 in November. I can'y believe he will start full time school in september and I really don't want him to. Feels like such a big thing ( feb and I'm worrying about it already - how sad am I!!!!! :p )

have a great day with your 'little one' :laughing:

jo x x x :)

mandy moo
02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
My eldest is still yung in comparison to some of the babies mentioned here. He was 4 in November. I can'y believe he will start full time school in september and I really don't want him to. Feels like such a big thing ( feb and I'm worrying about it already - how sad am I!!!!! :p )have a great day with your 'little one' :laughing:

jo x x x :)

Oh bless, is he your first? He,ll be fine, and so will you:thumbsup:

misst104
02-02-2009, 09:41 AM
Oh bless, is he your first? He,ll be fine, and so will you:thumbsup:

Yes, my first (can you tell!!!!!!). He will love it I know, I used to work in early years dept in a school so I know they all settle fine. Its just me!!!!!!

Little way off yet though. I'll just have to make the most of the remaining time hey!!!! :D

marion123
02-02-2009, 09:50 AM
my baby girl will be 19 on 20 feb i wish she was little again they do grow up to fast im going to miss her sooooooooooo much when she goes to uni in sep

Hebs
02-02-2009, 09:52 AM
:clapping: it's my son's birthday today too

i'm the same tho, he's my baby and i don't want him to grow up.

lets hope they both have a fab day :clapping:

kingdom
02-02-2009, 11:20 AM
My youngest is 19 in june and every time i look at him i feel sad , i want my little boy back, he was the cutest little boy with blond curls and he was always so good, never wet the bed etc. He is now 6ft 2 out at work and in the pub in the evenings so he is hardly at home. I miss my little chuckle. Enjoy your little ones it does not last long enough.:(

mandy moo
03-02-2009, 09:34 AM
My youngest is 19 in june and every time i look at him i feel sad , i want my little boy back, he was the cutest little boy with blond curls and he was always so good, never wet the bed etc. He is now 6ft 2 out at work and in the pub in the evenings so he is hardly at home. I miss my little chuckle. Enjoy your little ones it does not last long enough.:(

Oh bless you hunny, Ive got a long way to go before my to are that age,
and I dare say I'll feel the same, chin up, thoughts are with you.