PDA

View Full Version : Which Buggy Board?

singlewiththree
02-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Following on from my other thread about getting about. Which buggy board do you recommend.

I have an old style buggy board that I got from a carboot that I use with the single but am going to purchase one for the double. I have a

3 wheeled Mothercare urban detour and a 4 wheeled mamas and papas double and a 4 wheeled maclaren which one will fit all three buggies or at least the 2 doubles?

Its a 15 min walk to school then a 15 min walk to preschool which isn't too bad on the way there but on the way back after a day at preschool 9-4 she is exhausted.

green puppy
03-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi, I'm not much help as I don't have a buggy board but if you google the manufacturers website for certain makes they may tell you the compatibility for each pushchair. Hope that makes sense!:)
ali

don the duck
03-02-2009, 08:32 PM
i hace the seat to go. latif. its great comesw with lots of adapters

ChocolateChip
03-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I have this aswell. Technically my dd went on it before the stated age but she loves it, standing up like chariot racer and it's handy that she can sit down if she's really tired.
The looks you get are quite amusing- people often say 'aaah' when they see the double buggy, then they do a double-take when they realise there's another one sitting behind, lol! :D

Angela234
03-02-2009, 09:45 PM
I have a lascal buggy board use it on the Maclaren techno xt i use mine most days

http://www.prams-pushchairs.co.uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=204

Angela

huggableshelly
04-02-2009, 12:53 PM
I like the seat to go too, its handy and strong enough to hold a second child for a short time if needed... though its not recomended for 2 children. You will ahve to judge for yourself if you could put 2 children on it ... taking into condieration weight of both children and the fact that you have to push it.

the only issue i find is that I'm short so depending on which buggy I use pends on how much more I have to waddle like a duck (bum out lol).

venus89
04-02-2009, 12:57 PM
I use a buggy board -just looked on it but it's got no name/make... Works wonders though!

What's a 'seat to go'? :blush:

don the duck
04-02-2009, 01:47 PM
I have this aswell. Technically my dd went on it before the stated age but she loves it, standing up like chariot racer and it's handy that she can sit down if she's really tired.
The looks you get are quite amusing- people often say 'aaah' when they see the double buggy, then they do a double-take when they realise there's another one sitting behind, lol! :D

how do u put it on the double buggy. does it go just on one side or in the middle

ChocolateChip
05-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I have mine on the left hand side of my double (umbrella fold) so once you get going it's fairly easy to walk beside it if you're on easy ground.
I have to loosen one of the connectors and slide it up to to fold the buggy but that's no problem, I just tighten it again when I need to use it.
It also comes with loads of different connectors so if you have different types of buggy you might be able to leave them on to save a lot of changing about.

Jen4Kids
06-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Ive got the Lascal version and its ok, but my SIL has the Scallywags one from the Argos book and its fab, it goes on and comes off much easier than my Lascal one :thumbsup: