PDA

View Full Version : attatching stuff

peanuts
01-02-2009, 09:08 AM
how do you attach stuff in messages for this forum , i'm having a thick moment this morning. i've got some stuff i'd like to send.

karen:(

sue m
01-02-2009, 09:14 AM
No you're not thick Karen, I did it once and haven't been able to since and others have said the same. Someone will come along and tell us (again in my case!) soon. :)

sarah707
01-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Write your reply, then scroll down a bit (before pressing submit).

You will see a button 'manage attachments'.

Click on that and browse through your hard drive until you find the attachment you want.

Click to upload and if it's ok size wise it will appear in the box. If not you will get an error message and need to make it smaller.

Close the box and submit your message :D

Pauline
01-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Sarah - Karen is a 'red' member so can't attach yet.

Karen - there are certain criteria you have to meet before you can attach things, if you look in the members information section there is a thread called 'Frequently Asked Questions' it will explain everything.

But if there is something you need to share urgently you can ask myself or a moderator to add it for you until you are able.

:)

sarah707
01-02-2009, 12:22 PM
:rolleyes: silly me! And it was such a good reply as well!

Just written a bit too early in the morning for me :laughing:

peanuts
03-02-2009, 11:37 AM
thanks for letting me know, i'm still trying to work my way through everything.

great forum by the way
karen

Pauline
04-02-2009, 08:37 AM
thanks for letting me know, i'm still trying to work my way through everything.

great forum by the way
karen

It take a little while to get used to everything. :)

I do urge all new members in their welcome message to take time to read the Member Information Section - especially the Frequently Asked Questions post pinned at the top - as it will answer nearly all the questions that get asked. :thumbsup: