PDA

View Full Version : It arrived!!!!!

LeanneC
31-01-2009, 08:39 PM
WooHoooo my certificate arrived this morning.... I pounced on the postman lol this morning when he walked into my drive. Really excited now. :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Only thing was spoke to my parents tonight, they go away most weekends in their motor home and they told me they where burgled lastnight :mad: so im a bit deflated now. How can people do sucha thing they stole their wedding cert and birth cert!! :eek:

Pipsqueak
31-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Well done to you:clapping: :clapping:

sorry to hear about your parents - hope they are ok? There really is some scum about:(

LOOPYLISA
31-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Well done :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

emler
31-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Well done you :clapping:
That's awful news for your parents though - hope they are ok

Hebs
31-01-2009, 09:02 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

mine too :thumbsup:

Polka Dots
31-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Congratulations on getting your certificates. :)

miss mopple
31-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Congratulations on your certificate :clapping:

Sorry about your parents :( . Did they take anything else? I dont like to worry you but my instant thought was identity theft. It seems a very odd thing to take. Hope they are ok xxx

misst104
31-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Bad news on parents. hope they are o.k :(

good news on the certificate :clapping:

jo x x x :)

LeanneC
31-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Congratulations on your certificate :clapping:

Sorry about your parents :( . Did they take anything else? I dont like to worry you but my instant thought was identity theft. It seems a very odd thing to take. Hope they are ok xxx

Yes they took laptops, computers all my mums jewelry. My Dad is most bothered about all his beers & champagne and his fishing tackle he had lol...they took that too
Yes, my mum unfortunatley is aware of id theft as someone opened a catalogue account in her name a few years ago so she knows what to do. Plus my sister is a police women so im sure she has sorted them out. They are not happy to say the least, its rubbish ( I cant swear) they are insured though but my mum even said they went through her underwear drawer :panic: so shes gonna chuck all her underwear away!!
Anyway, enough of that. thanks for the congrats and HEBS well done too on getting yours, here's to years of child play :clapping: :clapping: oh and paper work :rolleyes:

jibberjitz
01-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Great news on certificate :clapping: but sorry to hear about your parents :(

Liz

cher25
01-02-2009, 11:04 PM
Congratulations on recieving your certificate. :) Sorry to hear about your parent's there are some really cruel people out there.

beerheaven
01-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Congratulations!
Hope your parents are doing ok. What a terrible thing to happen.

angeldelight
02-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Well done on getting your certificate

Sorry to hear about your parents - it happened to mine just before christmas
Hope they are ok

Angel xx