PDA

View Full Version : T3 Jogger Triple pram advice

little miss sunshine
31-01-2009, 04:41 PM
Good afternoon ladies, I was wondering if any of you out there has got a T3 jogger, triple pram. I am going to be having three children on a daily basis shortly and they are all a bit young to do long trips ie school run and to go on the buggy board as we are near a very busy road. I wanted to know if they are worth the money as they are quite expensive at well over £400. I have seen the triples where you can attach an extra seat but to be honest I don't think the pavement would be wide enough.
Any thoughts, ideas I would love to hear them all or even if you know of anyone selling one:laughing:
Janet x

charleyfarley
31-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Sorry I can't help but I do know the triple as I was looking at buying the same one. There is someone on the forum who does have the jogger I'll see if I can find the thread then maybe you could ask her all about it

Carol xx

charleyfarley
31-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Just found the thread about it. It was Littlestars that has the jogger so she would be the one to ask, I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping you :thumbsup:

Carol xx

little miss sunshine
31-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks carol X

melanieabigail2004
01-02-2009, 08:15 AM
I've got and Easylife double sport with the toddler seat on the front so the same set up as the T3 jogger. Whilst it is heavy to actually life up its a dream to push and I can still fit through gates and doors etc as its only the width of a double.

I bought the pram second hand off ebay and imported the car seat from New Zealand (that's where they are made and no one sells just the seat in the UK). Worked out a lot cheaper than buying brand new.

Mel

janast
25-09-2011, 02:47 PM
I had T3 jogger and it was ok, thought I did have a problem to fit through most doorways. I now have peg perego triple pram for sale, as no longer needed. in good condition, has to go asap as it is taking up space in here £300

The Juggler
25-09-2011, 09:05 PM
hon I got a T3. I got a 6 month old one for £300. Someone was selling it for £500, I told her I only had £300. She said no then called me after a week and said she'd had no interest and would I still buy it. That was on gumtree.

They are really heavy to lift when folded but a dream to push - one hand if tyres are fully pumped up. Haven't used the third seat yet but probably will soon. x

lulubelle
27-09-2011, 07:58 PM
I have one too and lovely to push-we even had it out in the snow last yr! Huge when folded tho that's the only downside!

jane5
27-09-2011, 08:50 PM
I have the Adventure ABC which is made by phil and teds and can only be imported from New Zealand new (I think). I paid £280 off ebay which was a bargain but bargains can be found.

It is huge and heavy when folded but I take the wheels and handle bar off when folding and that makes a difference.

It has the seat on the top and is really sturdy and really easy to push.
I bought a buggy pod which attaches to the side of a normal or double buggy and it was a nightmare to push and kept leaning to 1 side and was pulling on my shoulder. I wasted £100 on that :rolleyes: