PDA

View Full Version : Upset :(

brit_chick
30-01-2009, 05:23 PM
As some of you know from my other thread that i am packing childminding in. Today has been my last day with 2 little boys i have (brothers) K is 2 nearly 3 & M is 1. We have had a great last day & i kept saying to myself all day that i am not going to ger upset! There parents got me & my mum a thank you card & a box of chocolates each (my mum works with me). Then it was time to say bye :( Gave kisses & hug's. I held myself together untill they went then that was it i started to cry! Silly me! We are still keeping in touch as they dont live far so we are still gonna see them :). I have only had them for just under a year & you dont realise how much you get attached to them.

LittleMissSparkles
30-01-2009, 05:25 PM
oh babe Im sending you huge hugs and kisses xxxxx

crazybones
30-01-2009, 05:26 PM
Poor you. You cant help but get attached. Its lovely that you will keep in touch. Sending Hugs :group hug:

When my mindee emigrated in July both his Mum and I were in pieces. She said the only doubt she had about emigrating was taking him away from me. :( But we email regularly now and she sends loads of pics and I send some of Will. The 2 boys were only 2 weeks age apart.

PixiePetal
30-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Poor you. I can't help but get attached to some kids.

Finished with one last summer after 8 years. I cried, she cried, her mum cried, DD cried, DS looked at us all and walked off!

We had all been through so much together in that time. DD chats on MSN and they put the web cams on which is lovely. Still part of our family. :thumbsup:

Twinkles
30-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Chin up hun , it's really sad when some of them leave isn't it. If you didn't care so much you wouldn't be such a good minder.

breezy
30-01-2009, 05:51 PM
sending hugs:)

Chatterbox Childcare
30-01-2009, 05:52 PM
It is upsetting enough when they leave to go on to school etc.. so I sympathise with you

Look forward now to your next adventure and as you say, you will see them again soon

Pipsqueak
30-01-2009, 06:21 PM
sending hugs hun, its tough when we see our little ones going in a different direction but you have played a big part in their lives that will be with them forever:clapping: :group hug:

marion123
30-01-2009, 07:27 PM
i really do I sympathise with you i remember losing a brother and sister had them for 8 yrs they moved to ireland me and mum cried in my house then on the door step it was ever so sad they still keep in touch which is nice

childmind04
30-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Have a glass on wine hun and enjoy your evening (((hugs)))

jibberjitz
01-02-2009, 06:32 PM
((((HUGS)))) Hun

Liz

Monkey1
01-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Hope your ok x