PDA

View Full Version : Bad Week

Jules27
30-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Full time mindee has been whingy and winny all week (always is but 1000 times worse this week), so haven't done anything with her other than normal toddler groups, playing with toys - oh got the paints out which she has enjoyed before but she just cried!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Roll on 4 o'clock when she gets picked up (shes having a nap at the mo so nice and peacefull)

She's 13 months old and was with mum for a year - on the hip I assume!!! - so is finding it hard now mummys back at work and being left with me:( She gets soooo jealous of any other children even sitting on my lap and tries to push them off!!!!:eek:

Think I will take a deep breath, keep half an eye on the clock and really hope she is in a better mood on monday!!!!

Pipsqueak
30-01-2009, 01:27 PM
chin up - the end of the week is nigh... look can you see it just over there on the horizon???? oh is that a big bottle of wine I can see too:D

I am treating myself to a pizza tonight - Bri and the two eldest have gone of to a presentation do for my middle son (coming 3rd overall in the 50cc quads in the UK), so I shall pack J of to bed around 7ish, crack open some wine or something and chow down on pizza
:D

don the duck
30-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Full time mindee has been whingy and winny all week (always is but 1000 times worse this week), so haven't done anything with her other than normal toddler groups, playing with toys - oh got the paints out which she has enjoyed before but she just cried!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Roll on 4 o'clock when she gets picked up (shes having a nap at the mo so nice and peacefull)

She's 13 months old and was with mum for a year - on the hip I assume!!! - so is finding it hard now mummys back at work and being left with me:( She gets soooo jealous of any other children even sitting on my lap and tries to push them off!!!!:eek:

Think I will take a deep breath, keep half an eye on the clock and really hope she is in a better mood on monday!!!!

i know how u feel this has been my week too. whingy 11 mth ols attached to hip at home all the time. I have a jealous 3 son to top things off.

hubby been hard work this week to.

def gonna have a drink tonight and drown my sorrows alone.

angeldelight
30-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Poor you

I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend

Angel xx

kingdom
30-01-2009, 05:58 PM
me too ive had a week from hell two full timers have had bad colds, really grumpy with it , their parents have been all over the place arriving late , not coming then arriving with them for the pm so i have been stuck in all week and had ofsted on wednesday, after schools have been full of energy. Icant wait for a lie in , i have tweeked my back today started my period and now have tooth ache..... can it get any better....

breezy
30-01-2009, 06:28 PM
must be something in the air, screech is teething and has been screaming, dribbling and snotty all week, nothing has pleased her, dd is uncooperative, ds is stroppy, 11 year old mindee is a lying toad I shall have a large drink tonight while I fill out the adoption forms for my two:laughing:
If things get bad i'm off to pips for pizza!

marion123
30-01-2009, 07:23 PM
there must be something in the air cos ive had a week form hell i also have an 11 month old he is always whingy but this week its been really bad parents were of this week and twice they came at 6.30 should be 6pm so ive not been happy answer to being late was i didnt realise the time :angry: i will be charging them next week as i get paid on a monday just opened the barcadi i need it after this week :laughing:

childmind04
30-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Definitly something in the air!!!

I just want the spring/summer to be here, as much as i make sure the children get outdoor play its only about 10-15 minutes before they are saying they are cold but i am getting serious chicken coup syndrom :)

misst104
30-01-2009, 07:42 PM
OH DEAR!!! I hope you are all sitting down like I am, enjoying a lovely large glass of Vino :) Hope you all have a great weekend and next week goes well for us all :D

jo x x x :)

HomefromHome
30-01-2009, 07:47 PM
hope your weekend is a bit more chilled! :)