PDA

View Full Version : Free USB stick

Jules12Wed
30-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Can you remember it was posted several weeks ago that you could apply for the free USB stick loaded with information. It was for teachers memory4teachers. I called at the time to see if it was available for childminders and she said that it should be they had so many thousand to distribute. She said if I had not received it within 4 weeks to call back as there were probably going to be spares and she would send me one.

I called today as the four weeks were up. Obviously had loads of calls cos I didn't get further than say 'I called' before she interruped me. She said that they are waiting for more information to be downloaded onto the memory sticks before they are sent out and that it would be another 8 weeks. She did say it would be well worth the wait and that yes childminders did qualify.

She asked me to let anyone I know that has applied that it will be an 8 week wait I think to stop the hundreds of calls they have been receiving.

I have put a note in my phone to call again in 8 weeks time.

Pipsqueak
30-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Thanks for that. I had forgotten that I applied for one:rolleyes:

angeldelight
30-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the update Jules

Angel xx

balloon
30-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I'd just opened a thread asking if anybody had them yet a couple of days ago, and there were a lot of replies so I'm sure people will be reassured t know they're on the way. :)