PDA

View Full Version : c.r.b checks

haribo
29-01-2009, 08:46 PM
not sure this is the right place but here goes,, my daughter had a check when she turned 16. now she starts a part time job in a secondary school next week and needs one , so does each position need a seperate check? she has an enhanced disclosure and is 20 yrs old. shes going in tomorrow and i just wondered if she should show them the one she has iyswim ?

louise
29-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi, I went and asked my ds school today and i need to do another one to be able to help out. I got the form today. I didnt have to fill out the refrence section this time. Just need to find all the id bits they want.

Hth Louise

haribo
29-01-2009, 09:06 PM
thanks louise-maybe she could just take the piece of paper to show them, at least they know shes been checked then ..

Mollymop
29-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I think all schools are different. I was going to help at my ds school a few years back and when I asked for an application form they gave me it, then asked me if I had an enhanced crb, I said no, so they gave me an appilcation form.
She may be ok.

Minstrel
29-01-2009, 09:47 PM
on the other hand its been quite a while since she had it done, 4 years i think you said, so i'd be inclined to think they may want a more up to date one. x

haribo
30-01-2009, 10:58 AM
yes, it was 4 yrs ago, oh well theres no harm in her showing it to the school i suppose- thanks girlsx