PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy your crafts?

singlewiththree
29-01-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm ready for some paint, paper and lots of craft things. I usually go to the local cheap shops and pick up things and also go to Baker Ross/Yellow Moon for more interesting stuff. Can you recommend anywhere else?

Andrea08
29-01-2009, 08:25 PM
we have a recycle place where comps, give materials eg large cardboard rolls from carpets, bubble wrap etc etc

no need to spend lots of money on crafts the mindees will enjoy junk construction,

laura's acorns
29-01-2009, 08:41 PM
hi
home bargains are great value and their bottles of paint are quite big and they do them in flurecent colours aswell, try pound shops for card and paper they always have loads of bits aswell like sequins and pompoms other than that try hobby craft, i know their expensive but check out the bargain buckets i bought all my easter and christmas stuff reduced to a pound ready for this year.
hope this helps
laura

Helpinghands
29-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I get most of mine from Tesco, they have a huge section of craft and art materials.

Also Hobby Craft, ELC, Staples (Bit pricey at times), Pound shop have loads of bits!

My older ones also enjoy junk modelling the most, so have a great big box full of boxes, tubes, cellophane, foil etc etc)

beerheaven
29-01-2009, 11:39 PM
I use S&S Services when I want to do a big order. Find them pretty reasonable.

Shar
30-01-2009, 05:28 PM
I get most of mine from the local PSLA (pre school learning alliance) Great stuff and cheap.:thumbsup: