PDA

View Full Version : About me

snowbunny
29-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to write an 'about me' bit for my welcome pack, how did you start and do you have to go through your life etc and go through your house describing it?

:blush:

Any help would be appreciated.

FizzysFriends
29-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I started with a bit about me in general and the training Ive had and then went onto the family. I haven't described the house as such, I have described the location (quiet cul de sac on the main route through the village backing onto fields etc). But have put what rooms I have eg quiet lounge for resting and sleeping.

snowbunny
29-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Thank You :)

madasahatter
29-01-2009, 04:33 PM
I'm the same. A brief account of how many years experience, my qualifications and what I offer really.

pinklady
29-01-2009, 06:23 PM
I've also included the types of activities the children will be doing in my care.

e.g
Children experience a variety of activities which include: drawing and painting, dressing up, role play, outdoor play, construction, cooking, gardening and regular outings to parks, libraries, soft play centres and toddler groups.

Esther xx

suet
30-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to write an 'about me' bit for my welcome pack, how did you start and do you have to go through your life etc and go through your house describing it?

:blush:

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there,
I began by saying who my family members were and just a little bit about each of them. Ialso put down my qualifications and what childcare experince i have had. Then as part of our childminding pre briefing course we had to write why we wanted to become a childmnder so i included that too.

sue t