PDA

View Full Version : I love Vistaprint!

Ripeberry
28-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Spent almost 3hrs last night trying to make my own poster designs and it just did not look right.
Just found the wonders of Vistaprint! Amazing stuff , i'm in love! :laughing:

sue m
28-01-2009, 04:42 PM
I've had some good stuff from them too. They will now email you every day without fail!!! lol :clapping:

Mollymop
28-01-2009, 04:46 PM
I've had some good stuff from them too. They will now email you every day without fail!!! lol :clapping:

Yes so true! ha

DudleyChildmind
28-01-2009, 04:51 PM
I've just ordered some business cards from them and hopefully they will be here soon :)

katickles
28-01-2009, 05:33 PM
I order from here a fair bit. Got dd's birthday invites last year, tonns of stationary for work as well as stickers & t-shirts etc.

Oh yeah - they sure do bombard you with advertising e-mails, i generally just delete them without opening them.

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2663/266316.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

PixiePetal
28-01-2009, 05:36 PM
I have ordered some business cards just now! At least I will get some emails now!! :laughing: :laughing:

Minstrel
28-01-2009, 05:39 PM
I'd like to too but unsure how much it will actually cost- its seems really unclear until you have to pay and i'm worried there will be loads of hidden extras.

Joannechildmind
28-01-2009, 05:43 PM
I'd like to too but unsure how much it will actually cost- its seems really unclear until you have to pay and i'm worried there will be loads of hidden extras.

if you click on free stuff on the left hand side of screen, you only pay the delivery around a £5.00 Just make sure before you click pay that everything is free, i havent had a problem with them before.

Had a t-shirt printed, business cards, post it notes and a pen all free. :clapping:

Jo

Minstrel
28-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Thank you i will have another go in a bit. I love free stuff!!!!

Ripeberry
28-01-2009, 05:46 PM
They do try and tempt you! Just click continue. I did notice that even with free items the postage can be quite high. If you don't mind waiting for 3 weeks then they charge just under £4 postage.
But if you need them urgently then it shoots up to almost £16! I think its because they are based abroad.
But you can have some fun in the meantime just designing your cards!

Minstrel
28-01-2009, 05:55 PM
What sort of details have you put on them? i only ask because i was going to put full name on them. problem is getting married soon and they will have my maiden name on. Or do i go for the married name now? Or no surname at all?

and what about address and phone numbers? i thought of just mob and email? maybe address too.

Ideas Please!!

DudleyChildmind
28-01-2009, 06:07 PM
On buisness cards I have put my website address, email and mobile phone number :)

katickles
28-01-2009, 06:11 PM
I order from here a fair bit. Got dd's birthday invites last year, tonns of stationary for work as well as stickers & t-shirts etc.

Oh yeah - they sure do bombard you with advertising e-mails, i generally just delete them without opening them.

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2663/266316.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

Dotty
28-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah!! I ordered the nice business cards with the kiddies playing with ABC bricks on them. They are very good and everyone is impressed with them!!

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

misst104
28-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Yeah!! I ordered the nice business cards with the kiddies playing with ABC bricks on them. They are very good and everyone is impressed with them!!

Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Have been looking at the same ones today. Thought thay looked nice :thumbsup:

jo x x x

Happy Feet
28-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I have been ordering from vistaprint for nearly 10 years (for the job I was doing before deciding to be a childminder)

I always select the slowest shipping time which they say is around 21 working days....it has never taken that long, my bits usually arrive within a week to 10 days.

So my advice....pick the cheapest postage available!

xx