PDA

View Full Version : Still don't know...

snowbunny
28-01-2009, 03:33 PM
...whether i can childmind :(

As requested I gace one of the Directors (the freeholder) a letter to present at their Board Meeting on Monday, she said she'd let me know the decision by today and I've heard nothing and I've had nothing back. I'm wondering whether they'll right to me or something but I'm thinking maybe she's putting off popping in to tell me because it's bad news. If i haven't heard anything by Friday I'm going to ask her about it. I'm booked on my childminding meeting on the 7th feb, so i need to know before then.

I'm just so worried that they'll say no, if they do I'll be devastated. I've done most of my policies and permission forms etc and even some posters to go around the home. Maybe I should have held fire on doing these because I've now got my hopes up so high....i just want to know!!!!

Sammy_lou3108
28-01-2009, 03:40 PM
whats worryin you?

Sammy_lou3108
28-01-2009, 03:41 PM
sorry hun full thing didnt come up before!

Fingers crossed for you and well done on being so organised!

ruby
28-01-2009, 03:43 PM
sorry they haven't got back to you yet but she may just be busy but if you haven't heard by Friday then i would phone her.

will keep my fingers crossed that it is good news

cathy

Happy Feet
28-01-2009, 03:57 PM
sorry to hear they've not got back to you yet...hope you hear good news soon.

i'll keep everything crossed for you xx

rickysmiths
28-01-2009, 04:11 PM
I'd give her a call tonight. Shame you weren't able to go to the meeting yourself. ' They say no news is good news' Give her a call I cant think why they would not let you work.:thumbsup:

Tatjana
28-01-2009, 04:15 PM
I agree with pp, phone and ask, the wait must be unbearable, it's better to know either way, then you can think about your next step.

Good luck, keep us posted!

misst104
28-01-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm with the others on this. If at all possible give them a ring tonight. Friday will seem an age to wait. fingers crossed :)

jo x x x :)

Chrissy B
28-01-2009, 07:17 PM
I hope you get a positive answer hun, fingers crossed for you!

Jen4Kids
28-01-2009, 07:39 PM
I really hope they give you the answer youve been waiting for hun, and as someone else said, no news is good news :littleangel: :littleangel: