PDA

View Full Version : How long?

emmylou
03-12-2007, 03:38 PM
:)

Could antone tell me how long it roughly takes to get your public liability insurance certificate and tool kit from NCMA?

Have sent off my form about 3 weeks ago now and have heard nothing back yet. I get the kit and insurance as part of the start up grant. It's the only thing I'm now waiting for!

emma x

Pauline
03-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Around here it seems to take about a month, so if you haven't heard soon I would get on to them.

xx

deeb66
03-12-2007, 05:23 PM
It is about a month in my area soon so as Pauline says give it a tad longer if it doesn't appear chase it up

Dee

emmylou
03-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Will do, Thanks!

Hope it arrives before christmas as I was hoping to start in January.
Yet another thing to wait for.

Many Thanks
Emma x

littlesprogs
04-12-2007, 12:31 PM
Mine took less than a week but i had to pay for mine myself so maybe thats why it was quicker

emmylou
04-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Well can you believe it, leass than 24 hours after asking you all how long it would take the whole tool kit and insurance certificate has just arrived!

Thank you for the replies. Just need to get advertising now.

emma x:D

jo f
04-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Just check it!
I recieved mine ages ago, had a look through several times to familiarise myself. I had a parent coming round so i did it again- just to be sure, then it dawned on me. I'd been sent the welsh packs. Dippy Doreen here, just thought they were dual language! All sorted now!!!!:laughing:

emmylou
05-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Oh dear, glad to hear your all sorted now.
Have double checked mine just to make sure and hopefully all seems o.k. Thanks for the advice! :thumbsup:

emma x

LittleMissSparkles
05-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Congratulations Emma and hope the phone starts ringing soon, if you need any help with anything give us a shout xxx

emmylou
05-12-2007, 08:06 PM
:) Thanks Susan.
I'll hold you to that, I'll probably need loads of advice soon!:eek:

Emma x

jus
23-12-2007, 12:19 AM
:)

Could antone tell me how long it roughly takes to get your public liability insurance certificate and tool kit from NCMA?

Have sent off my form about 3 weeks ago now and have heard nothing back yet. I get the kit and insurance as part of the start up grant. It's the only thing I'm now waiting for!

emma x

Hi, Sent for mine on the 5th Dec, received tool kit, but not yet received liability insurance certificate, just sent e-mail but NCMA office will be closed from the 24th Dec to 2nd Jan. I have 2 children starting on 2nd January 08, parent coming to c me on the 29th Dec to fill out consent forms and contract just looked at contract and I need this information for liability insurance number, insurance company and expiry date. jus

emmylou
23-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Hi

Did you have a good look inside your toolkit? As my Insurance certificate was already inside. My friend didn't even notice hers was in the toolkit.

emma x:)

manjay
23-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Mine too was at the very back!!

Amanda xx

jus
23-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Hi, Checked tool kit, had everything out no insurance certificate, on the invoice it states any membership/insurance purchased at the same time as order will be dispatched separately. jus