PDA

View Full Version : Buggypod fixed - Revelo great

jeanybeany
28-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I posted on another thread that after being happy with my buggypod it had snapped like other peoples. Well I contacted Revelo and explained the part that had broke etc and they were fantastic. I had a new catch and bar within a couple of days just like he promised. The funny thing is it hadn't broke after all just come apart (silly me just presumed it had). I also sent them an email before I rang them this and they replied the other day. I asked them to send me a new catch for the back as the new one fitted better and that. Guess what it has just come! I am so pleased with the customer service and my advice to any one who has had a similar problem is to contact them.

:) :) :) :) :)

Jen4Kids
28-01-2009, 02:47 PM
I had a Buggypod (bought second hand from ebay) and the seat didnt seem to open enough and stay fixed to the side of the buugy when folded shut and the raincover had a snapped pole inside it, so i contacted them asking for advice or spares and they sent me a brand new one with brand new raincover :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ive also had a Bibi Swiss Strolli (the bike that you pull along beside the buggy) and i think the screww inside the clamp threaded out so it wouldnt tighten, so i emailed them and again, they sent me a brand new one via Parcelforce, i was like :eek: on the doorstep :clapping:

I now always complain and hope i get something replaced :blush: :blush:

jeanybeany
28-01-2009, 08:02 PM
I was so happy to get the new parts and now have spares:jump for joy: