PDA

View Full Version : Rant Rant Rant!!

Cheeky Chops
29-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi.....!!

Just thought I would get it off my chest that Im up to my EYEBALLS in paperwork! I mean not that I looooove paperwork but you know, just wanted a rant!! anyone else need one??!! hehe I am just doing lesson plans now and sorting out some pics n photos for a about me scapbook and then i have accounts to do! arrgghh!! hehe wherever will I find time for myself........!:jump for joy:

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 07:30 PM
yes at midnight tonight when you're asleep lol. Take a break hunny and join us on here for a couple of hours, don't foget all work and no play makes childminders stressed and irritable with their loved ones :D

xxx

sarah707
29-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I love paperwork...! :p

I'm seriously overwhelmed just now though, as it's nearly billing day, I'm behind with my accounts, I've not done my newsletter yet and I wanted to get some photo obs done in the right month for a change!

I think I need to spend less time on here! :laughing:

Spangles
29-01-2008, 07:41 PM
It's a pain in the bum isn't it! I love it too but it's never ending!

I've got to do a newsletter for February (may give this a miss though!), make crown templates for tomorrow, do today's daily diary, do a cleaning schedule - been meaning to do this for yonks and loads more I can't think of too!

I have total sympathy with you!

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 07:47 PM
hey hey hey ladies please don't put me off with visions of mountains of paperwork in my flat :laughing:

xx

berkschick
29-01-2008, 07:51 PM
I havent done last weeks obs yet, whoops!

Cheeky Chops
29-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I am still doing lesson plans for january, well we did the activities just need to write them up!! hehe and then there is february...... oh the fun !

I am pretty new to childminding as you can prob tell from my reg date!! But i never thought there was this much paperwork to do!

Im sure doctors and nurses have less paperwork than us lot! There should be an award for us i think!!:jump for joy: x x

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 08:16 PM
I am still doing lesson plans for january, well we did the activities just need to write them up!! hehe and then there is february...... oh the fun !

I am pretty new to childminding as you can prob tell from my reg date!! But i never thought there was this much paperwork to do!

Im sure doctors and nurses have less paperwork than us lot! There should be an award for us i think!!:jump for joy: x x

now you really are going to put me off registering :laughing:

xxx

Cheeky Chops
29-01-2008, 08:19 PM
hehe sorree!! dont let me put you off... after all Im sure you can pay someone to do your accounts and paperwork, I believe the correct name of position is
: Husband.