PDA

View Full Version : Sorry - not been around much.

Gherkin
28-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not been around much (I have been reading in the background). I am seriously stressed about lack of business as by biggest payer left before Xmas as mum gave up work and my second biggest payer leaves on Friday and someone else has reduced their hours.

I worked out that if I laid out all my childminding hours in a line I would have 110 hours to fill per week in term time. Next week I will only have 19 hours filled which means 91 hours still to fill. :(

I have enquiries in progress I am not confident that any of them are going anywhere. The house never seems to stay clean and dh is very stressed, dd hashad a urine infect for 2 weeks and the docs put her on the wrong meds for the first 10 days and I am still coughing and feeling rubbish which means I have now felt rough for over 7 weeks.

Hence me being quiet. Sorry again.

LOOPYLISA
28-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Welcome back, i hope things pick up and you and your family are feeling better soon x :thumbsup:

nikki13
28-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not been around much (I have been reading in the background). I am seriously stressed about lack of business as by biggest payer left before Xmas as mum gave up work and my second biggest payer leaves on Friday and someone else has reduced their hours.

I worked out that if I laid out all my childminding hours in a line I would have 110 hours to fill per week in term time. Next week I will only have 19 hours filled which means 91 hours still to fill. :(

I have enquiries in progress I am not confident that any of them are going anywhere. The house never seems to stay clean and dh is very stressed, dd hashad a urine infect for 2 weeks and the docs put her on the wrong meds for the first 10 days and I am still coughing and feeling rubbish which means I have now felt rough for over 7 weeks.

Hence me being quiet. Sorry again.

i think we all all finding it tight at the moment i also lost my biggest payer b4 xmas and one of my others might be changing schools keep your head up something will come along :jump for joy:

Shirlwith3
28-01-2009, 10:24 AM
I know what you mean I lost my main earner on the 16th Jan, which means I only work 1 day a week, I have just ordered some car blinds with my details on & placed an add in news agents window, I have had few enquiries but nothing came of them, which in a way I knew would happen as all the ones that have signed a contract with me signed the day they saw me, where all that have come lately have gone away to think.
My DH keeps making coments about my lack of earnings.

And to top it of planning permission has been agreed for a Busy Bees nursery to bulit very close to me, I don't live in a very built up area either, but do feel it will affect local childmidners.

Shirl

Mollymop
28-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Oh hun, poor you. I really hope that things pick up for you soon. Fingers crossed and lots of luck sent your way.
Get well soon to you and your dd. xx

katickles
28-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Don't blame you for not being on much with all that going on.

I am sending good luck vibes for your enquiries, really hope they turn into something x x

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2663/266316.png (http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/)

emler
28-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Fingers crossed things pick up for you really soon