PDA

View Full Version : Storage Help Please

desiderata
27-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Can anyone please suggest any ideas for storage. I have too many toys and resources really but I dont want to lose any. I would love some storage cupboards and a children bookcase. Any one got any recommendations please.

Noodles
27-01-2009, 10:18 PM
I have expedit range from ikea and its great

LisaMarie
27-01-2009, 10:46 PM
I have also bought the exedpit bookcase from IKEA the weekend. need to go back and buy some boxes to go in it though. its also on offer at the min :D http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50103086 will go up to £47.96 after the 28/2/09 :thumbsup:

Schnakes
27-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Whats your budget?

misst104
27-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Whats your budget?

If you've got a bit to spend then I would recommend looking in GLT (great little trading company) online. They have some gorgeous storage solutions but they are pricey. Do nice bookshelves too. I would love to get some from there but can't afford :(

jo x x x

donnahay0
28-01-2009, 08:39 AM
I have a cubed shelf system from Ikea (can't remember what it's called now) but you can buy doors & doors to fit on/in the cube. However, I purchased some folding baskets also from Ikea - they were £10 each but they are really good and hold quite a lot in each one. These then slide into the unit and when you are not working (and have to have stuff in your living areas) it looks really smart. The unit comes in beech or dark wood and they have them on sale at the moment as I am angling for some more. You can also stack them.

misst104
28-01-2009, 08:42 AM
I have a cubed shelf system from Ikea (can't remember what it's called now) but you can buy doors & doors to fit on/in the cube. However, I purchased some folding baskets also from Ikea - they were £10 each but they are really good and hold quite a lot in each one. These then slide into the unit and when you are not working (and have to have stuff in your living areas) it looks really smart. The unit comes in beech or dark wood and they have them on sale at the moment as I am angling for some more. You can also stack them.

oohhh, I can feel a trip to Ikea on the cards. DP WILL be pleased :rolleyes:

jo x x x

desiderata
28-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks for your replies I will have to have a look in Ikea but what with working doing the EYFS after work and doing my NVQ 3 time is short. I had been looking in NES Arnold and places like that cos I wanted storage similar to nursery and school but it is so expensive isnt it. Thanks again. :laughing:

michellethegooner
28-01-2009, 11:34 AM
I too have storage from ikea and its great and not too expensive my playroom looks fab, and recently I went to a new playgroup and they had someof the same expedit range:) so very popular

LittleMissSparkles
28-01-2009, 09:22 PM
I have also bought the exedpit bookcase from IKEA the weekend. need to go back and buy some boxes to go in it though. its also on offer at the min :D http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50103086 will go up to £47.96 after the 28/2/09 :thumbsup:

thats what i have with baskets in it , they were £10 each x I love it as it looks tidy at the end of the day when everything has been put away x

miffy
28-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I've got some of the Trofast units from Ikea

Don't think you can beat Ikea for value for money

Miffy xx