PDA

View Full Version : Help on fees

Rubybubbles
29-01-2008, 06:57 PM
For some reason I put this in full members, your all looking on here at the moment so HELP

I'm just doing my bills and realised that last month I missed a whole week from my part timers bill, how the heck I'm not sure as I double check ect. He's a flat rate of 22 hours.

I remember the mum saying ohh its cheap this month, so she's either not noticed or kept shum

Can I ask for it in this months bill? I was thinking of including last months bill (I save them all) and state due to mistake in calculations I miss typed the amount due?

Can anyone advise me on this, I can't think, I just want this to go easy at the moment and I'm finding a mountain from a molehill

Do you think if I put it in a highlighted it, then added to this months is wrong? Or the fact it's money I'm due and she didn't pay last month? 22 hours is £79.20 for me feeling really cross with myself)

sarah707
29-01-2008, 06:59 PM
I don't know Emma I'm sorry!

I do think you need to talk to her though, not just add it to a bill... she might have already spent the money and not know how to tell you ... :D

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 07:01 PM
ooo a tough one, legally i don't know where you stand as it was your mistake, i hope it's not like the shops check your change as mistakes can't be recitified.

Good luck and i really hope someone can help you, you don't want to lose out on money

xx

Rubybubbles
29-01-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't know Emma I'm sorry!

I do think you need to talk to her though, not just add it to a bill... she might have already spent the money and not know how to tell you ... :D

good point, I think I'll phone her tonight as not got lo tomorrow, and she what she says, might have to put it in over 2-3 months maybe? what you think?

I just can't think, I am sooooo :mad: at myself:censored: :(

Rubybubbles
29-01-2008, 07:03 PM
ooo a tough one, legally i don't know where you stand as it was your mistake, i hope it's not like the shops check your change as mistakes can't be recitified.

Good luck and i really hope someone can help you, you don't want to lose out on money

xx

yeah your right :censored: , I'll phone NCMA tomorrow and see what they say, or phone mum tonight ohhhh :censored: don't know what to do

hello kitty
29-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Hi if it was me I would add it to the next bill and explain to mum. It is money she owes, it's not like you are trying to fiddle her. I once overcharged someone for a week and neither of us noticed until the next bill was due (I just amend the monthly bills on computer) and on that bill I deducted the overcharged amount. No probs. Hope that helps.

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 07:06 PM
oh god emma, this really is a tough one, you could phone mum tonight and say that you accidentally undercharged her last month and you would like to talk to her about a payment plan for the unpaid fees.

Or phone ncma tomorrow to find out where you stand and take it from there. big hugs hunny as this must be really frustrating and annoying

xxx

Schnakes
29-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Ha! I was really annoyed once because I gave £1 too much in change which the mum said nothing about, so can imagine how you're feeling!!! :D

Let us know how it goes...

Sx

berkschick
29-01-2008, 08:00 PM
It is a lot of money to loose out on.

I would ring Mum now if I were you or else you will just sit getting more and more annoyed with yourself tonight! (well I would anyway!)

Melanie
29-01-2008, 08:56 PM
That's a tricky one. Hope you manage to sort it out. Good luck! :)

manjay
29-01-2008, 09:42 PM
I would let her know you made a mistake on the last bill and add it to the next one. She owes it to you after all and I am sure she probably knows she has been undercharged!

amanda xx

Rubybubbles
30-01-2008, 02:50 PM
After getting so croos with myself ,she said never noticed (could tell she Hadn't by the look IYSWIM!!) and put in all on this month

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: , glad I didn't have any problems, thanks for litening in my panic last night:blush: :o

LittleMissSparkles
30-01-2008, 03:15 PM
glad you sorted it with the mum xxx :)