PDA

View Full Version : Aww, have just made myself all teary eyed

miss mopple
26-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Am frantically finishing my prep for my inspection and have just put the slide show I have prepared up on the tv to check through it.

Ive put pictures on there spanning the last 3 years and looking back its made me all nostaligic about the kids that have moved on, and incredibly proud of ones past and present. Its amazing what we have crammed in to what seems like a relatively short period of time. There is such a vast range of activities on there, from kids having snakes in their pockets ( yes really!) to making snowmen among other things.

Its really made me remember why I love this job so much, which I sometimes lose sight of when buried under a mound of paperwork.

Hope the inspector likes it, but if she doesnt I dont care as its put a smile on my face :D

Twinkles
26-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Oh it sounds fab . You must all have a lovely time. It's nice to be reminded of the really lovely things about this job :thumbsup:

emler
27-01-2009, 05:07 AM
Oh that sounds lovely - I bet your inspector will love it too

DudleyChildmind
27-01-2009, 06:03 AM
It sounds like you've done a great job and you should feel very proud of yourself :thumbsup:

childmind04
27-01-2009, 07:37 AM
Aw thats lovely, i have a scrapbook just for us not eyfs or anything and its just pics over the last 4 years, we always look through it and like you say its amazing what we fit in lol :)

angeldelight
27-01-2009, 07:41 AM
What a great idea

I am sure she will like it

Angel xx

miffy
27-01-2009, 07:46 AM
I'm sure the inspector will love it

Mine took a while going through my recent photos, she loved it when one of the mindees started looking at the album with her and talking about where we'd been and what we'd done.

Good luck with your inspection

Miffy xx

breezy
27-01-2009, 08:33 AM
sounds lovely :)

hopskip30
27-01-2009, 10:39 AM
That sounds so lovely. I am just starting out and I am going to make sure i do this!

Thanks

Julia

mabel
27-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Yes I know how you feel, when i get the photo albums out, it
is amazing looking back, I cannot believe I have had 60 children
pass through my services,
I like the idea of putting your photo's on disc

..............a big job but I might try and do that

thanks for inspiring me !

mabel
27-01-2009, 10:57 AM
oh meant to say I have also had a mindie return after 6 years, i had her when she was 3/4 years old and she has just come back to me aged 11 and we were looking back at her photo's when she was last here.

Jules12Wed
27-01-2009, 12:04 PM
I have mine on a digital photo frame and just add photos each month. It's a great way to have your photos on display.

jibberjitz
27-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Awww I'm sure she'll like it and who cares if she doesn't as its reminded you that you have a fab job!!!:thumbsup:

Liz