PDA

View Full Version : Petite Star Zia Any Good?

twinkle3005
26-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi.

I'm wondering if anyone has a Petite Star Zia and if so how good is it? I've received the Capital Grant and am after a new buggy so wondered if this one is any good. Any comments/reviews welcome. I've looked on the net and the reviews seem great but I'm always worried they're false. I know I'll get honest comments on this site.

Thanks

Jo xx

Buzz Lightyear
26-01-2009, 02:39 PM
We have one and I love it! We bought it when we went to the South of France as it folded down really compact (we went in the car) and so needed lots of space for 2 weeks worth of other bits and bobs. Was really impressed at just how small it folded and also, how light it is.

We started to use it when my daughter was just four months old and I worried that she wouldn't be able to sleep in it due to it not lying completely flat. Needless to say, I needn't worry. It lies pretty flat although not completely but it does the trick.

Now, my daughter is nine months old nearly and I use it now more than my main pram as it's lighter and obviously smaller in the boot hence more room for bags of shopping :)

Honestly cannot rate this pram enough. Fab range of colours too. Plus, you can buy extra accessories for it such as a footmuff and raincover (that's if the one you're looking at doesn't already come with one).

I love it and it gets a big :thumbsup: from me!

Go buy it.................. I insist!! x